Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

People saying the won't be able to support Spurs if we sell Kane. Fuck me this place has finally gone full Woolwich.

This might be of help to the some of you.

There’s people who said that!?

Fucking hell 🤣

I do not give a flying Fuck about Levy or Enic. This is not a betrayal of them this is a betrayal of Tottenham Hotspur and the fans. We are the one who really pay his wages via the merch we buy, the tickets we buy and the TV packages we buy. I do not pay for Shite Sports Package to watch football I pay for it because they show Spurs Games. I support Spurs I do not care about Kane and his medals. If he wants to go play for plastic fans to win bits of tin F him, he is not the person I thought he was.

Yes, how dare Kane actually have ambitions to win trophies and better his chances for personal accolades. Silly, selfish man. He should spend his whole career playing with the likes of Sissoko, Winks and Bergwijn, the cunt.

For me it would not be a case of deciding not to follow Spurs but a total loss of interest in football in its entirety, There's just so much about it that's becoming quite detestable. I barely watch any more non Spurs games as it is.
Football remains beautiful. It will be a painful few years watching the bottomless cynicism of the ENIC project come home to roost, but football will always be beautiful.

Kane is going. Please, all, accept it.

Direct all your anger towards that bald toad, Levy. He has brought this upon himself. Shit signing, after shit singing, and trying to run the whole thing his way or the highway.

Even if we get £150M, it won't be spent wisely.

I'm pleased it has been "leaked" before we are in the stadium. Levy may actually feel some emotion, when 10,000 fans are screaming at him.

Kane is going. Please, all, accept it.

Direct all your anger towards that bald toad, Levy. He has brought this upon himself. Shit signing, after shit singing, and trying to run the whole thing his way or the highway.

Even if we get £150M, it won't be spent wisely.

I'm pleased it has been "leaked" before we are in the stadium. Levy may actually feel some emotion, when 10,000 fans are screaming at him.

Don’t tell me what to do, prick.

In reality, in terms of qualifying for top 4 since he's broke into the team, only Man City have outperformed us. In terms of being involved in title races, again only Man City have outperformed us and had more than 2. And in terms of reaching CL finals, only Liverpool has outperformed us. Let's not pretend we're West Ham levels of not competing. He supposedly wanted to leave last year, the first time in five years we hadn't made top 4.

What he's doing is absolutely unacceptable in my opinion. This isn't about him leaving and us getting the best fee possible. He's acting under instructions of a club, probably City, to agitate for a move to help drive the price down as low as possible. They've likely told him we'd like to sign you, we'll give you X amount a week, but we're not prepared to pay more than Y amount, say 70 million, and to get it down to that you need agitate, and leaking info to the likes of Sky Sports is part of that. So for me personally, by behaving in that way, he's no longer a club legend and the special connection to the club he once had has gone.
The ultimate conspiracy theory. Your paranoia is showing.

No issue with him leaving he’s too good of a player to settle for winning nothing. I think it hurts more though because if we sell we are accepting as a club that we will be mediocre for years to come. So much for the world class stadium and training ground taking us to the next level. It’s all bollocks and ENIC / Levy have blood on their hands as far as I’m concerned. Be interested to see the response at the game tomorrow...
The world class stadium is not for football. It's for steroid ridden idiots and part time criminals to play rugby with padding and helmets.

For me it would not be a case of deciding not to follow Spurs but a total loss of interest in football in its entirety, There's just so much about it that's becoming quite detestable. I barely watch any more non Spurs games as it is.
When Kane rose up, I felt more of a connection to Spurs. In many ways, I lived vicariously through him in the early days. This also coincided with Poch as well. Along with Poch gone and Jose's tenure, Kane going would certainly make me feel a bit more distant. That connection would have to be built up again.

Kane is gone because Jose is gone. Simple as that no need to sugarcoat it. The club messed up. Your best player believed in the coach and could see he was changing the mentality of the club but y’all fell for the media narrative cuz they wanted Kane gone from you long ago but with the arrival of Mou they had to make you believe he’s finished so you sack him and Kane give up on the club, which is exactly what’s happening now.

You needed patience now I wonder if you’d ever fight for top 4 or regulations but sad days ahead of Spurs.

major disappointment.
He wanted to leave last summer when Mourinho was still here.

Yeah, I get that. It won't work though. Teams are always only going to let players go that they feel are expendable. We're not going to realistically attract better players than the likes of Ake and Jesus without Champions League football, regardless of how much we get for Kane and how much of that Levy gives to our new manager, whoever that is.

The likes of Bissouma and players of that level are the best we're gonna be able to do this summer, regardless of what happens. Good players that probably aren't much if any better than the one's we have. But hopefully some that have some potential left to fulfill so they can actually improve.

The alternative to getting one of their valued players is the full cash asking price.
They're not gonna a get him for £60m and 3 shit players is what I'm getting at here.

Kane is gone because Jose is gone. Simple as that no need to sugarcoat it. The club messed up. Your best player believed in the coach and could see he was changing the mentality of the club but y’all fell for the media narrative cuz they wanted Kane gone from you long ago but with the arrival of Mou they had to make you believe he’s finished so you sack him and Kane give up on the club, which is exactly what’s happening now.

You needed patience now I wonder if you’d ever fight for top 4 or regulations but sad days ahead of Spurs.

major disappointment.
Splendid rambling nonsense. Keep it up chap.

Back
Top Bottom