Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As I have been saying recently, Kane is now marked by everyone hence the 'bad performances' apparently and with 2-3 players following Kane the likes of Eriksen, Chadli, Lamela need to be exploiting the extra space.

Looks like the second goal against the saints was the result of a defender being to preoccupied with Kane and forgetting we had other players who himself admitted it.

just seems odd recently people saying Kane is having bad performances when he has another 1-2 players extra following him compared to earlier in the season. That should mean our other players should step up with the extra space they are afforded.

http://hereisthecity.com/en-gb/2015/04/27/maya-yoshida-harry-kanes-threat-distracted-me/
Good excuse for the defender though....

Just to confirm, if Kane performs badly it's because he's being marked out of the game, but if other players do, it's because they are just bad?

He's taken the plaudits for the good performances, some criticism isn't the end of the world.

Just to confirm, if Kane performs badly it's because he's being marked out of the game, but if other players do, it's because they are just bad?

He's taken the plaudits for the good performances, some criticism isn't the end of the world.

I think he need to know where he does mistakes to improve. Looking at his progress I think Harry himself at least will be honest about that.

He's been poor for a few games, but he was excellent before that.

More than anything he looks jaded. Has an immense workrate and since a lot of his game is built on movement - something the team lacks badly - it's bound to affect him.

Oh, and his misses is gorgeous, as in the neighbours daughter was - as opposed to many of the bleached skanky golddiggers haunting the demography of football professionals.

Well done to him.

It's not an excuse it's called tactics, not saying he hasnt had a bad game but since the Chav final other teams relise that to stop us they simply need to throw an extra man or two on him. He still holds the ball up well and lays it off mostly but he is not messi, ronaldo or Bale he can't beat 2-3 players regularly and that's why other players need to step up in that situation. Surely you have seen that this has been happening recently with you own two eyes compared to earlier in the season.

The defender was not excusing himself either he said the goal was his mistake, that not an excuse that's self anaylsis. This season again we have been to reliant on certain players and the opposition knows it.

Oh, and his misses is gorgeous, as in the neighbours daughter was - as opposed to many of the bleached skanky golddiggers haunting the demography of football professionals.

Well done to him.
Give it another season or two of hitting the big time, he'll be off with some Danielle Lloyd type in no time.

tumblr_njerrbFlmN1roy04wo1_250.gif
Think this is my best moment of this season, that is sheer, genuine elation which just can't be faked

Well done Harry, for your award, richly deserved. I don't know whether he will be as dynamic next season, but let's hope that he can be supported through any hiccups by his team mates and management. If there's one person I really want to be a mega success for us, it's Harry.

I can't see anyone offering that for him yet - Levy would be mad to sell him this season, there would definitely be a fan backlash.
I cant see anyone paying that to be honest, 12 months time with another season like this (last few weeks aside) maybe.

Back
Top Bottom