Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry but he gets overly excited and piggybacks onto things.. then U-turns when it is horsecrap (usually Paul O Keefe telling him that)
He reports exactly the information feed to him, which is from the player's agent 80% of the time (suspect the other 20% would be one of the clubs involved). The skill that separates him from the clickbait is he knows if it's an agent play (well they are all agent plays) but for instance, he tends to focus on deals that don't use uninterested Clubs in order to inflate price or interest in a player, he does target deals whereby there is concrete interest from club A in acquiring player/manger B.

The information given however is to the advantage of the agent, as it is the agent that has given the info, so it is within this context and through this lense that you have to interpret the detail. So, I'd basically not get too hung up on the detail, it's there because of the agent, for his advantage within the negotiation.

Last edited:
Tbh, if we could somehow convince Laporte and/or Sterling to join (fuck Jesus, he’s toilet) and also get a significant wad of cash, as much as it would pain me to see it, I think we would be foolish not to at least listen to what City have to say…

Chances of either of them players wanting to join is basically zero though I would think, and also the chance of Levy being sensible when it comes to a deal like this is probably even lower…

As much as I would love that to happen... but the ship for all things fair and just in football has long since sailed and then sunk.

Nobody is stopping money any more.
Lets be honest with the way the Media are treating Harry at the moment over his performances for England. If Levy played this right they would be asking for this especially with the fact that they should be charged with shattering FFP. We should be hiring media consultants to deal with the situation.

Lets be honest with the way the Media are treating Harry at the moment over his performances for England. If Levy played this right they would be asking for this especially with the fact that they should be charged with shattering FFP. We should be hiring media consultants to deal with the situation.

Nice idea; but the game has gone.

Horse has bolted etc.

Laporte and Bernardo are good for us, Ake is also a good defender so any of those three would be decent in regard to any potential deal. Sterling with his wages and Jesus being average as fuck would not make the deal good.

£80 plus Laporte and Bernardo or £100m plus Ake and Bernardo would be acceptable although it would still hurt to lose Kane.

Tbh, if we could somehow convince Laporte and/or Sterling to join (fuck Jesus, he’s toilet) and also get a significant wad of cash, as much as it would pain me to see it, I think we would be foolish not to at least listen to what City have to say…

Chances of either of them players wanting to join is basically zero though I would think, and also the chance of Levy being sensible when it comes to a deal like this is probably even lower…
Had we a charismatic forward thinking coach to woo them with his ideas, we'd have an outside chance. As it stands....we have zero chance.

What’s with the hate for Romano?

I’ll be the first to call out shitty, on the fence knobhead journos (remember that helmet Lying Thomas?)
But tbf to Romano he is pretty damn reliable and most of his stuff has more than a bit of truth to it.

As originally stated by Xxx ... He's a helmet. :)

You got to be on the wind up? Why not Sell Son for £10m too & don't forget Skipp let him go on a free
No, I'm just being realistic. Laporte has a lot of value and Jesus is young. Those 2 combined cost around £100M. I'd still keep Kane, but claims of 100M + Laporte and Jesus are outrageous. City would NEVER offer that.

No, I'm just being realistic. Laporte has a lot of value and Jesus is young. Those 2 combined cost around £100M. I'd still keep Kane, but claims of 100M + Laporte and Jesus are outrageous. City would NEVER offer that.

We will want close to £200m if not then City will have to up the cash.

What’s with the hate for Romano?

I’ll be the first to call out shitty, on the fence knobhead journos (remember that helmet Lying Thomas?)
But tbf to Romano he is pretty damn reliable and most of his stuff has more than a bit of truth to it.

There are a group on here that have taken to the idea that all journalists are crap and know nothing so they shit on everything they post. It is odd but what are you going to do.

There are some that do it because they want to protect Levy so they claim that all the legitimate reports about us messing up are all fake and Levy is actually doing a great job, it is pathetic but it is all they have left.

Others seem to just hate ITKs and can't separate the crap ones from the quality ones so they shit on them all.

Back
Top Bottom