Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m seeing a lot of agitated and/or annoyed posters but I’m not seeing anyone with any valid arguments as to why Kane has been better or more important to Spurs than a player that literally won our POTY in 3 of the last 4 seasons

Or how Romero isn’t already comparable to Kane in terms of talent and importance. The man is set to be a bona fide superstar that every club will be after once they see him in the CL.

Or why Kane deserves to be compared to the likes of Benzema and Lewa when he literally received less votes than Dier on this forums POTY poll for this season.

Of all the weirdos I’ve encountered on the internet you’re in a class of your own mate

He's just one of them annoying as fuck weirdo armchair fan foreigners you see on Facebook flooding every football thread about how all English players are either over-hyped or over-rated, and constantly spouting about the "British media". They seem to hate that our best player and one of our few genuinely world-class players is English.

Absolute helmet of the highest order. Kim Jong-un has probably been closer to our stadium than he has.

He's just one of them annoying as fuck weirdo armchair fan foreigners you see on Facebook flooding every football thread about how all English players over either over-hyped or over-rated, and constantly spouting about the "British media". They seem to hate that our best player and one of our few genuinely world-class players is English.

Absolute helmet of the highest order.

Yeah it's obvious. Go look at his other comments about English players, he's got a big fat agenda and is driven by it.

He really isn’t

He’s still got quality but his best days are behind him. He isn’t the goal scorer that he once was and his passing comes and goes and his passing is on only when we catch teams off guard and he is given loads of space

Son (our POTY 3 of the last 4 seasons) and Romero (top top CB already) are clearly on another level and some of our other players (as have been mentioned in this forum) have really stepped up.

I think saying that he’s our 3rd best player based on this season and current talent level is fair but some others have claimed the likes of Dier had a better season which I don’t think is fair to Kane
Sleep Yawn GIF

He’s back, you wore him out with your drivel but he has had a rest so he is back to be bored to death by you

1. Kane is not better than a player that received our POTY in 3 of the last 4 seasons. Son has been our best player overall in recent seasons period.

2. Despite playing different positions, it is arguable that Romero is already a better player than Kane. Most people would agree that he’s been better overall than Kane this season. We only have a seasons sample size for Romero so it’s what we can base his ability/talent on. It is what it is until proven otherwise.

3. I’m not the one that voted for this seasons POTY. Kane finished outside of the top 3 in most polls. Ask the people that voted for Dier as to why they thought he was the better / more important player than Kane.

You can get agitated and annoyed all you want but overrating Kane as you usually do won’t win you many points these days. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still quality, but far from our best player.
Sleep Yawn GIF

I’m seeing a lot of agitated and/or annoyed posters but I’m not seeing anyone with any valid arguments as to why Kane has been better or more important to Spurs than a player that literally won our POTY in 3 of the last 4 seasons

Or how Romero isn’t already comparable to Kane in terms of talent and importance. The man is set to be a bona fide superstar that every club will be after once they see him in the CL.

Or why Kane deserves to be compared to the likes of Benzema and Lewa when he literally received less votes than Dier on this forums POTY poll for this season.
Sleep Yawn GIF

He is shagged out again

Do you know what

I’m going to do what I should’ve done a long time ago and block you.

You’re irrelevant to this forum, and you’re nothing but a mole on the ass of life.

Useless steaming maggot troll. Get tae fuck.

Just a reminder to all who have him on ignore that foul vote s get wiped regularly. I just unignored him to post another foul vote.
Hilarious how the usual suspects are coming at me with personal attacks and threatening foul votes just because I (correctly) stated that Kane is not our best player. I suppose that’s what happens when you can’t refute any of the points I just made.

Anyone think he’s just SammySpurs with a different username? Exactly the same weird Kane agenda. Surely 2 different people can’t be boring cunts? Got to be the same person

I used to. But he's not as funny as sammyspurs. As much of an arse as sammy boy was, he could also be amusing. I used to think KaneDomBadBoy was alright in a weird sort of way as now and again he would talk a bit of sense. Only now and again though. But since he changed his username, and sammyspurs finally discovered girls, he seems to take pride in trying to be the biggest wind up merchant and weapon on the forum.

Back
Top Bottom