Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

RankNameGoalsGLAssistsAPlayedPGoals per 90Mins per GoalMPGTotal ShotsGoal ConversionShot Accuracy
1Mohamed Salah2313350.7512010123%59%
1Son Heung-Min237350.691316933%71%
3Cristiano Ronaldo183300.661378023%54%
4Harry Kane179370.471909718%57%

Ahh, sammyspurs.

I hope his new job role as Ronald McDonald is going well down at his local Maccies.

ariana grande angel GIF by Charlie's Angels

I would be very worried of Klopp coming for him , given that Mo Salah is going to be on the way to R.madrid sooner than later.

Liverpool is the only club currently that can offer him a starting spot in the XI , give him astronomical wages, guaranteed PL goals to break Shearer's record from all the service he is going to get from the star studded attacking lineup and also guarantee him a more than a few major trophies if he spends the next 5 years there

I would be very worried of Klopp coming for him , given that Mo Salah is going to be on the way to R.madrid sooner than later.

Liverpool is the only club currently that can offer him a starting spot in the XI , give him astronomical wages, guaranteed PL goals to break Shearer's record from all the service he is going to get from the star studded attacking lineup and also guarantee him a more than a few major trophies if he spends the next 5 years there

I suspect we could match any salary offer Liverpool can make because we wouldn't have to pay £80m+ on top of that.

I meant they can tick all his boxes, and they genuinely need him when MoSalah leaves
I just wrote this in the transfer thread, but I have a suspicion Liverpool won't be throwing bucket loads of money around. Salah and Mane are both at the end of their contracts so they won't get huge money for them. Both into their 30's too.
They built that squad from the Suarez and Coutinho money and a few calculated gambles. I don't see anyone leaving Liverpool for Suarez/Coutinho money again for a while now.
They didn't outbid us on Diaz, he just wanted to go there over us. You can't buy that unfortunately.

I meant they can tick all his boxes, and they genuinely need him when MoSalah leaves
If he leaves than he will be the same as the other "good" players throughout history who leave and win a trophy in a loaded team and call it a career. Those big money hogging teams will always win some even if he goes there or not. He will be just another great player to come and go.

Stay here in Tottenham and win.. you achieve immortality. COYS!

More likely that if they try to poach anyone it would be Son I reckon. I know he's signed a new contract etc but that horrible bastard Klopp was shamelessly tapping him up after the game the other week

More likely that if they try to poach anyone it would be Son I reckon. I know he's signed a new contract etc but that horrible bastard Klopp was shamelessly tapping him up after the game the other week

Only Spurs fans would be worried about losing players when we've just secured CL football with an elite coach in charge, time to look forward to good things boys.

I'm calling bullshit, but his representatives aren't allowed to pimp him out whilst under contract without the clubs permission.
Not true. His reps can do anything they want...but Harry can't speak with another club without the clubs permission. And as I write this...

H should enjoy his holiday
I just worked it out that that Spurs could play 63 games next season and if England reach the finals of both the NC and WC they will play 15 games between now and next June.
78 games.
Not including the 3 friendlies Spurs have already lined up!

This is so good

Did himself a terrible disservice. He was good enough to win the golden boot outright (pens included) if he didn't lose his head thanks to man city.

That period a few weeks into Conte takeover he was absolutely sublime. Killer ball after killer ball, I was even getting pissed at Son and reguilon for missing so much. Kind of fizzled towards the end.

The golden boot is him next season if he wants it.

Back
Top Bottom