Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We could just resign Llorente and make it to the Champions League final

Like you said in the past the best player in the league Spurs play better without? Lol

He has changed for better though. we had to change because Nuno was the bottom of pit and the end of it all in a nutshell Lol.

He could improve one more aspect of his game this sea s on. Make quick and simple passes when the assist or dramatic killer passes are not there for him. We will have so many players this season around him he could trust. Actually I would be pissed off if Kane or Son wins another GB or the stupid PFA mate awards without the team winning anything like the league or CL. We could truly have 3 or 4 more players in double digit goals and assist in addition to Kane and Son and have a chance to be a truley unstoppable team if players play team ball.
Should not really defer to the nest season either. This is the season.

Like you said in the past the best player in the league Spurs play better without? Lol

He has changed for better though. we had to change because Nuno was the bottom of pit and the end of it all in a nutshell Lol.

He could improve one more aspect of his game this sea s on. Make quick and simple passes when the assist or dramatic killer passes are not there for him. We will have so many players this season around him he could trust. Actually I would be pissed off if Kane or Son wins another GB or the stupid PFA mate awards without the team winning anything like the league or CL. We could truly have 3 or 4 more players in double digit goals and assist in addition to Kane and Son and have a chance to be a truley unstoppable team if players play team ball.
Should not really defer to the nest season either. This is the season.
The extra quality and depth will do wonders for Kane in particular. He plays every game for club and country, and often does a lot of defensive work, so he's not always the most energetic player on the pitch.

With a bit more rest, and perhaps not needing to do as much defensive work, he can put in more performances like city away.

He's being sarcastic 😂. Perhaps he's Kane's biggest fan on this site if you don't know. He feels Kane doesn't get enough appreciation so much that he even defends Kane on social media by claiming to be a rival fan😂😂😂.
I'm pretty certain TylerB/Beech is a Liverpool fan that's in here to support Kane though. I remember someone found him in another football forum basically being an unbearable Scouser lol. Let me try to dig up the screenshots. It's here somewhere...

I'm pretty certain TylerB/Beech is a Liverpool fan that's in here to support Kane though. I remember someone found him in another football forum basically being an unbearable Scouser lol. Let me try to dig up the screenshots. It's here somewhere...
mcdouble I couldn't find the specific post from one of the other users in here but I happened to screenshot them when I first saw them. Didn't think much of it at first but it all makes sense - TylerB/Beech is a Dipper that also supports Kane.

It's not a big deal because it's hilarious that a couple other posters in here caught him red-handed in other football forums supporting Liverpool. However I don't buy for one second that TylerB/Beech just 'pretends' to be a Liverpool fan on other football forums and other forms of social media. No one that actually supports Spurs spends time posting thousands of posts in other football forums sucking off Liverpool/Klopp and 'pretending' to be a Dipper.

iz futbal iz futbal todd1882 todd1882 , you'll find this funny.

wsVhfYR.jpg

djxfKdv.jpg

rUXoDhS.jpg

kDdxD41.jpg

Last edited:
mcdouble I couldn't find the specific post from one of the other users in here but I happened to screenshot them when I first saw them. Didn't think much of it at first but it all makes sense - TylerB/Beech is a Dipper that also supports Kane.

It's not a big deal because it's hilarious that a couple other posters in here caught him red-handed in other football forums supporting Liverpool. However I don't buy for one second that TylerB/Beech just 'pretends' to be a Liverpool fan on other football forums and other forms of social media. No one that actually supports Spurs spends time posting thousands of posts in other football forums sucking off Liverpool/Klopp and 'pretending' to be a Dipper.

iz futbal iz futbal todd1882 todd1882 , you'll find this funny.

wsVhfYR.jpg

djxfKdv.jpg

rUXoDhS.jpg

qni2TL1.jpg
When i was in school , I knew someone who supported Manutd and Woolwich and RealMadrid and Inter. I didnt like him. Maybe tyler supports spurs and liverpool . Sounds like too much work.

When i was in school , I knew someone who supported Manutd and Woolwich and RealMadrid and Inter. I didnt like him. Maybe tyler supports spurs and liverpool . Sounds like too much work.
Most likely a Kane fan that signed up for this forum to defend Kane during Kane's rough patch at the beginning of last season when people were getting on his case for playing like shit. I don't buy that he's a Spurs fan particularly when he's been found on multiple football forums and social media platforms and known as the resident Dipper.

Most likely a Kane fan that signed up for this forum to defend Kane during Kane's rough patch at the beginning of last season when people were getting on his case for playing like shit.

Fucking hell. I wouldn't do that if he was my Dad. You need to get off the drugs at last, little man. And also get laid.

Back
Top Bottom