Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only striker I would have over Kane right now is Haaland (Because he is so young).

Other than that I think he is the best striker right now hands down even more than Lew.

Absolutely need him.

Think Benzema would also be right up there to be fair. Kane is a better footballer than Lewandowski. But I've never had any issue with anybody rating Benzema even more highly.

Think Benzema would also be right up there to be fair. Kane is a better footballer than Lewandowski. But I've never had any issue with anybody rating Benzema even more highly.
Benzema, Kane and Lew are all great players. I think Kane is the best because he scores in a harder league and with less good co-players.
He is also a better passer and probably better in defence, too.
We are lucky to have him. Hope he signs a new long term contract.

mcdouble I couldn't find the specific post from one of the other users in here but I happened to screenshot them when I first saw them. Didn't think much of it at first but it all makes sense - TylerB/Beech is a Dipper that also supports Kane.

It's not a big deal because it's hilarious that a couple other posters in here caught him red-handed in other football forums supporting Liverpool. However I don't buy for one second that TylerB/Beech just 'pretends' to be a Liverpool fan on other football forums and other forms of social media. No one that actually supports Spurs spends time posting thousands of posts in other football forums sucking off Liverpool/Klopp and 'pretending' to be a Dipper.

iz futbal iz futbal todd1882 todd1882 , you'll find this funny.

wsVhfYR.jpg

djxfKdv.jpg

rUXoDhS.jpg

kDdxD41.jpg

Mate, go outside, get off this forum for at least a few hours. You really need to

Put him on ignore. He is literally on a wind up.
It baffles me how he is still on this site.

It's actually hilarious how he can accuse anyone of not being a Tottenham fan when 90% of his posts are about one player only. Barely hear a peep out of him when Kane scores and/or has a blinder, which say's it all. And when you do he will try absolutely anything to downplay it.

I did have him on ignore for a while but took him off as he's too entertaining and I feel like I miss out a little. He's that annoying but harmless nerd we all knew at school that everybody laughs at, not with, but deep down you kind of feel bad for him and pity him.

You just know he hates his own life.

I wouldn't take Benzema either, the guy is like 35 years old...

I wouldn't swap him for Kane but he's the only one for me that has Harry's all round game. I don't think Benzema can pass a ball as good as Kane, certainly not over 30 or 40 yards. But his hold up play and link up play is perhaps even better, while he's obviously ridiculous with his head and not half bad with his feet. Both have more tools than Lewandowski. But that's not to say either are better goal-scorers.

Fucking hell. I wouldn't do that if he was my Dad. You need to get off the drugs at last, little man. And also get laid.

Mate, just admit it. You're a Liverpool fan and here for Harry Kane and that's fine. You're literally all over every football forum sucking off Liverpool. There are literally posts of you in other football forums celebrating after Liverpool beat us in the CL Final.

No one cares that you support Kane. Just don't pretend you're a Spurs fan and trying to start shit with anyone that doesn't think Kane is better than Lewandowski, Benzema or Son.

Beech Beech

It looks like you've got some defending to do on other football forums. The posters of those other forums are looking for you...

wbMOEqk.jpg

Also, I read a couple of you your posts re you team (Liverpool) from another football forum and my god, your posts are really like detailed PHD thesis when it comes to Liverpool.

S7gswEJ.jpg

And my goodness, how happy were you when Liverpool beat us in the CL Final? You must have been ecstatic!

Jh33TEI.jpg

Last edited:
I’ve just purchased a Kane signed shirt for charity, this man is going to be England’s finest(He already is by the way!) I love his game and I love his attitude, if you’re not on board one of the best players of all time then you can just move do one…

Back
Top Bottom