Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I find it really annoying that the media seem to be "Harry Kane England hero", not a bad word to be said about him. Top goal scorer and won nothing with England.

It comes to spurs and he's record goal scorer yet not won anything and the media can't wait to link, sell or generally say that spurs aren't good enough for him
You think they should be touting him for a transfer to France or something???

"Bond your, gemma pell Harry, jabeet a Tottenham..."

:kanehand:

Jesus Christ.... The whole fucking world wants Harry to leave Spurs don't they?

Barely had the full time whistle blown, and Stevie Gerrard is touting him off on C4....
fucks sake, just sell him already, so the fucking media stop fucking going on about it!

What if he WANTS TO STAY?
Cos NOT winning a trophy, but PLAYING for Spurs, is still better than helping a rival win one!
Have they EVER considered that? :kanehand:

Fabulous punditry.

As we all know, he's a dyed in the wool Gooner... remember?

there was a photo to prove it and everything!

0_a435e822ec5c32d86480bb3dd62598aejpeg.jpg

Surprised he doesn't move there next season!!

Gerrard is a cunt.

Why is this prick talking? Boyhood Liverpool fan? Fuck off, he was pictured in an Everton shirt. And the only reason that he didn't leave Liverpool for Chelsea or Real Madrid was because the Scouse mobsters made sure that he wouldn't leave, so why the fuck is he talking about "being grown up in Anfield". Grade A prick.

I have heard he is off to play for Brazil or Spain.

Just checking his nationality details and if there is any scope to change the rules.

No doubt England's failure since 1966 should actually lead to players thinking carefully about the countries they play for, because they cannot be held in any way responsible for any lack of success.

Man utd need to back off. They are sniffing around. Levy needs to force kane to sign a contract with whatever methods. If united come up with 150 million then they can have kane. Kane seems like a nice guy rhat listens to orders and I am sure levy can manipulate him into signing a new contract even if it involves lying. We need to continue to build our team around him hopefully with a world class manager and 4 world class players coming in the summer. Players like kane are not easy to get. We can be as big as any team in Europe as we have a world class spine of the team. In 2 or 3 years when we get nagelsmann we could we luring united players to us.

I actually want us to sell him In the summer tbh.

The media have been nothing short of cunts with everyone jumping in with their opinion. Even passive Gareth Southgate having a dig talking about "he wants to win things" ...well how about you help him do that for England?

I don't like when a player starts becoming bigger then the club and this is what it's starting to become. Sometimes you need to sacrifice your better players in order for the rebuild to actually work (Liverpool had to do that on 3 occasions to get to where they wanted to be...Sterling, coutinho suarez).

It's a shame he couldn't win anything with us but on the occasions we had the opportunity he didn't show up anyway. One could say we had a better chance winning the CL final without him.

I have heard he is off to play for Brazil or Spain.

Just checking his nationality details and if there is any scope to change the rules.

No doubt England's failure since 1966 should actually lead to players thinking carefully about the countries they play for, because they cannot be held in any way responsible for any lack of success.
According to most, the players can't be held accountable for failing to get over the line.

The reason we lost the WC Semi final and Euro final was because of the incompetence of the FA.

Back
Top Bottom