Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can we take a moment recognise how phenomenal it is for a player to score 29 goals in 30 games in the PL.
:kaneear:

Especially one that is a shit one season wonder that relies on penalties and tap-ins (so say)
:pocheyes:

His goal rate, per game is the highest ever of a golden boot winner in the premier league era. Possible, but unlikely any non-winner who played more than 20 games has a record that beats it either, but I haven't checked. No one else has won the award having played less games, Michael Owen won it in 30 games back in 98-99 but with only 18 goals in those 30 games. What the fuck all the other strikers were playing at that season I do not know.

DAXacZoUIAE8QnZ.jpg

Not only is he lethal in front of goal, he is one genuinely nice human being, modest too, love how he thanks his team mates. Also shows his ambition for us by not resting on our laurels and using this season as a springboard for better things to come. May he reign as king of goal scorers for the rest of his career - with us!

Well done Harry, yet again. I hope all those idiots talking about him being a "one season wonder" are choking on their humble pie now ! Top quality player, and bloke, and so glad he's at our club. Hope he stays with us for the rest of his career. COYS.

Not only is he lethal in front of goal, he is one genuinely nice human being, modest too, love how he thanks his team mates. Also shows his ambition for us by not resting on our laurels and using this season as a springboard for better things to come. May he reign as king of goal scorers for the rest of his career - with us!

I love how he's always looking to the next landmark, and is also quietly aware of the naysayers (without the arrogance and ego that often comes with it). His mental attitude means he is literally capable of anything in football.

Back
Top Bottom