Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well what can you do if the tossers at BM don’t offer enough? 🤷🏻

As above.

Set a deadline.

Kanes camp come out and said it needed to be done by Brentford and if it wasn't. He was staying for the season. If we set a deadline that it needed to be done by 1st of August or he stays, they'd have coughed it up.

We'd never know. BUT whilst Kane was contracted to the club and, unless explicity given permission to do so, neither him nor his representatives should have spoken to another club.
We will know. If anything illegal happened Levy will report them. He did it with Liverpool over Keane and Manure over Berbatov.
Even Woolwich did it when Chelsea tapped up Ashley Cole

He's been tucked up.

I feel sorry for the bloke, also Maddison "I'm looking forwards to playing with Kane"

lol. It's pretty clear Levy just brings people in on false pretences.

lol Kane and Maddison are mates and speak during intl duty, I'm pretty sure he would have known Kane could have been potentially moving before he signed for the club.

Some of the posts this morning 😆

He's been tucked up.

I feel sorry for the bloke, also Maddison "I'm looking forwards to playing with Kane"

lol. It's pretty clear Levy just brings people in on false pretences.

One of the dumbest posts you've ever made. As if Maddison didn't have any idea whatsoever that Kane might be off.

If you're going to make things up, fuck off and write a fiction book or something.

I've no idea on this tbh, but it certainly wasn't to save paying a bonus.

Let's be extremely generous and say Jose was going to be due £1m in a bonus, I don't believe it was anything near that, but still let's say it was.
He's on £15m a year.
Levy sacks him and still has to pay him £15m a year, or at the very least, buy out his contract.
Levy then puts Mason in charge, basically free as he was here already.
But then he appoints Conte, also on £15m a year.
So now he's paying £30m a year and all to avoid a £1m bonus.
It simply doesn't make sense.

Obviously something happened behind the scenes, maybe a busy up, maybe the players were sick of him, maybe they went to Levy and asked for him to be sacked.

Something definitely did happen and the timing was extremely odd.
How can you sack a manager who has won you your first trophy in years? This is my thinking - Levy didnt want to take the risk of him winning this as he had already planned to Sack him and didnt want the bad PR he would have got by sacking our "most successful" manager trophy wise

The idea of watching Harry in a United or (god forbid) Chelsea kit, scoring goals against us, leading those teams to victory against us, made me sick.

The idea of Ange’s first season being full of press conferences about where Harry was going, who Harry was talking to, also made me sick.

I’m terribly sad he’s leaving. But if he’s going to leave for a new challenge, this is a best-case scenario. I’ll be pulling hard for Bayern in the Champions League this year.
Agree with all of that , bar the last sentence .

Joining Bayern to win your first trophy is like losing your virginity to a prostitute.
Calm Down Season 21 GIF by Law & Order

Honestly, Bayern lost ALL my respect years ago when ALL they had to do was best Chelsea in the CL final (to allow us to qualify for a competition we'd already rightfully qualified for by finishing 4th) I EVEN wore Bayern colours that night....

....but OH NOOOOOO, they couldn't even do that!

FUCK THEM!
Damn, I'd forgotten about that.

Then Kane should have done.

As mentioned before. No one has looked good throughout all of this. Bayern, Kane, his representatives, Levy. The lot.
Ok so it's Kane's fault it's two days before the season then.

Whenever it happened people would have been up in arms:

Early August: 'Just took the first bid!'
Now: 'Its two days before the season!'
End of TW: 'Not got time to get replacements!'

Kane wants to go. He gets to go. We get money. We move on.

Looking forward to Ange's press conference so we can all calm down and get excited about the season again.

Staying, going, staying, going
He don't know what he wants.
This is more than annoying now.

Seen the same from people on here. I want him to stay. No he should go. Actually I think he should stay.

Think this one must go down in the history books as one of the most weird transfers ever.

He will probably fail the medical with his spaghetti ankles next!

One of the dumbest posts you've ever made. As if Maddison didn't have any idea whatsoever that Kane might be off.

If you're going to make things up, fuck off and write a fiction book or something.
Maddison was on talk sport about a week ago saying he was looking forwards to playing with Kane.

Look it up on Youtube before you make incorrect statements.

Back
Top Bottom