Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't let it be lost that it's Kane and his team who had discussions with Tuchel behind the clubs back.

He's hardly the innocent party here . . .
Well ask yourself why Kane would do this...
We've all had or known someone whose had to put up with a boss whose a cunt.
Levy is the biggest Cunt ever. I'm surprised no one's ever chined him

As above.

Set a deadline.

Kanes camp come out and said it needed to be done by Brentford and if it wasn't. He was staying for the season. If we set a deadline that it needed to be done by 1st of August or he stays, they'd have coughed it up.
The deadline thing doesn’t hold much water IMHO while the window is still open - look what happened with BM’s deadline.

It’s a different matter if the player they are trying to attract puts the deadline down himself, if that is in fact the reason this has been done.

None of us know what’s really gone on behind the scenes, and for all we know the deal was done several days ago and it’s all been pantomime while we’ve lined up player deals. 🤷🏻

Also imagine being the rest of that squad on Sunday, knowing you're not having Kane around. Going to be a hell of a job to pick them up from here
You know this isn't totally out of the blue, right?

They don't live in a bubble, they know this was coming, in fact they knew it much more so than us given they all work with the guy.

They're pros. They should all be knuckling down and trying to prove they can function just as well without him, not moping around like there's been a death in the family.

The deadline thing doesn’t hold much water IMHO while the window is still open - look what happened with BM’s deadline.

It’s a different matter if the player they are trying to attract puts the deadline down himself, if that is in fact the reason this has been done.

None of us know what’s really gone on behind the scenes, and for all we know the deal was done several days ago and it’s all been pantomime while we’ve lined up player deals. 🤷🏻

By reports, Bayerns deadline never existed.

Regardless, they held no cards. So them setting a deadline was a waste of time.

If at the end of this Kane ends up with the majority of the blame then it may well be Levy's greater ever trick, and I'm not massively anti Levy
There has most certainly been some kinda politics involved in all of this for sure

Kane - "I've been speaking to Bayern over the summer, I might sign a new contract, see how things go but if things don't work out I'll go on a free next summer to Man City/Man Utd/Chelsea etc"

Levy - "that is most certainly not happening, you either stay and sign a new contract, or we accept the offer from Bayern but you're not having your cake and eating it"

As a Tottenham fan, I couldn't cope to see Kane playing for one of the above mentioned clubs so good luck in Germany, Harry.

Neither of the two parties come out of this looking good tbh.

I’m pissed off, but fascinated how the Spurs media team are going to word this. Will there be a big statement? Reasons why? Obviously Harry will bring out a big statement to the supporters

Surprised Kane didn't wait a year, could have stayed in the PL and easily would have got £25m signing on fee.

I suspect that's what Kane wanted, including leaving open the possibility of him extending later, but Levy didn't want to risk him leaving on a free.

Anyways, this is a complete clown show. I just hope it's over soon and we focus on backing Ange while he picks up the pieces :ange-bored2:

spongebob-welcome.gif

You're delusional.

This is literally happening in front of your eyes.

I told you the scenario. Now it is happening and still you think it isn't?

Just bizarre.

Back
Top Bottom