Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hoping everyone piles in.

Just what we need is a Bayern fan signing up to rub our nose in it
Actually not trying to rub your nose in it at all. Just been reading a lot here all day to get your sides point of view, and couldn't let it stand that we would get him in a red car as a what? Woolwich sleight at you for some reason. I'm also really fecking hungover, so any sense of humor I already didn't have passes me if it was meant as a joke.

Made an account just to point out that every arrival to Bayern gets picked up by a red car, usually that specific one.

You’re not the MaltaMan multi are you?

champions league football GIF by VfL Wolfsburg

That’s some weird stalker shit.

Wonder how much of the medical they’ll show.
Pretty much everything, I guess. German papers like “Kane on his way to the airport”, “Kane on his way, currently above France”, “Kane arrived in Germany”. What’s next? Live footage of “Kane took his first s**t on German soil”?

Pretty much everything, I guess. German papers like “Kane on his way to the airport”, “Kane on his way, currently above France”, “Kane arrived in Germany”. What’s next? Live footage of “Kane took his first s**t on German soil”?

‘Kane had his first knee trembler in Munich’?

Actually not trying to rub your nose in it at all. Just been reading a lot here all day to get your sides point of view, and couldn't let it stand that we would get him in a red car as a what? Woolwich sleight at you for some reason. I'm also really fecking hungover, so any sense of humor I already didn't have passes me if it was meant as a joke.

A Bayern fan has signed up to fact check Spurs fans and mentioned Woolwich on the day we sell our greatest ever player.

Come on TFC where is this guys sinbin

Back
Top Bottom