Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why do people look at trophies as though they are all equal?

It’s a competition that is 1 game and literally only has 2 teams in it.

If man city had won the community shield last season, no one is saying they won the quadruple.

Because it’s not a real trophy.
What constitutes a "real" trophy?

doctor-who-david-tennant.gif

Think of it this way , you work in your family's cleaning business cleaning toilets and very loyal to your family. At the same time you go home and study and pass medical exams. Now you are a doctor. You can go and be a doctor and do what you are capable of or you can be 'loyal ' to your family and wipe shit off toilets. Of course you are going to be in hospitals and your family will understand. They can employ other shit cleaners. Kane has worked hard to be one of the best strikers in the world and he is leaving the spurs toilet cleaning business of winning no trophies. We can employ others and achieve the same result of not winning anything. Not a very loyal understanding family over here.
Dammit .. you have a point!

I HATE YOU!!!

IT JUST HURTS.....

I'm just gonna get this outta my system, and leave it here.
Fuck off Harry Kane... You're no Spurs fan, or else you woulda stayed...

Enjoy your soulless, guaranteed German trophy....

Shame you didn't do it here when we needed you most.

THERE, I'VE SAID IT!

Disagree all you want... I'm done.

I'm just gonna get this outta my system, and leave it here.
Fuck off Harry Kane... You're no Spurs fan, or else you woulda stayed...

Enjoy your soulless, guaranteed German trophy....

Shame you didn't do it here when we needed you most.

THERE, I'VE SAID IT!

Disagree all you want... I'm done.
to be fair he could of been a dick and declined this move to go to a city on a free

he was loyal but sadly we didnt match his ambition

Think of it this way , you work in your family's cleaning business cleaning toilets and very loyal to your family. At the same time you go home and study and pass medical exams. Now you are a doctor. You can go and be a doctor and do what you are capable of or you can be 'loyal ' to your family and wipe shit off toilets. Of course you are going to be in hospitals and your family will understand. They can employ other shit cleaners. Kane has worked hard to be one of the best strikers in the world and he is leaving the spurs toilet cleaning business of winning no trophies. We can employ others and achieve the same result of not winning anything. Not a very loyal understanding family over here.

Are you on drugs?

Back
Top Bottom