Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Three trophies for the Mighty Spurs this season - it's a nailed on cert. And Champions of Europe the following season, obviously.

Sorry Harry, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Harry is winning a trophy tomorrow isn’t he? You just couldn’t get more fucking Spursy could you? He hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years with us and the day he leaves Spurs, he’s winning the Super cup isn’t he? We are getting bantered as always. Always the losers this club and everyones punch bag ffs 🤦‍♂️

fuck it, the banter will be poor and boring and nothing we’ve not heard before. We’ve got a match this weekend and I’m excited for that, focus on that.

Last edited:

Harry is winning a trophy tomorrow isn’t he? You just couldn’t get more fucking Spursy could you? He hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years with us and the day he leaves Spurs, he’s winning the Super cup isn’t he? We are getting bantered as always. Always the losers this club and everyones punch bag ffs 🤦‍♂️

They put him that red German car deliberately.

We are all eating sauerkraut tonight.

He could win a trophy tomorrow apparently 😄, he could of signed on another six years at spurs and wouldn't win anything.
I get why he has gone and totally understand it, but time to back our manager with our support, hopefully he gets more backing, but seriously doubt it.

Last edited:
Ange on if he has a message to Tottenham fans as they process the Harry Kane news:“I'm not going to tell them how to feel. They need to go through that process themselves and I guess for me and the players what's really important now is that when they see their team play that fills them with hope and potential that we can build something they're going to be proud of.So I'm just really reticent to tell people how they should feel. If they're not feeling great about things then that's their right. There's probably a reason for that and a good reason for that. What I want to do is hopefully give them something tangible on the field that excites them and if we do that then they'll find their own way to get to the point where we're all united and feeling good about the prospects of the football club.”

This bloke is making me say and think Fuck Poch faster than I thought possible. What's not to love...

Can only imagine what gems of chants we are going to have to endure by the opposition support for the first few games..
And the reply...

We're gona win the league.
And now you better believe us,
And now you better believe us,
And now you better believe us, Harryyyy

Fuck that, he's supposed to be a SPURS FAN!

...are you saying that after watching endless years of trophyless Football, thrown in with the last 4 years of DROSS, WE don't deserve a trophy, or some success?

Since when does football work like that?

It doesn't. You ARE the team you support.... And if you're lucky enough to PLAY for the team you support (as we would all love to) I couldn't imagine even WANTING to play for another club... Let alone help them WIN stuff!

It's why I guess footballers aren't REALLY true fans, and why fans never really become footballers....

it's about as "them and us" as the big wigs in the boardroom trying to relate to the fans on the terraces?

Otherwise, let's all sign up and support Man City.. . Cos that's GUARANTEED success on a plate right there! .. easy street!

Blue Moooooon you saw me standing alone....

City, City, the best team in the land in the world!

Fuck, it's easy this!!

See you on the Open top bus parade next May...
Or maybe I won't..

LOSERS!

Now then, where did I leave my Oasis bucket hat . . In gonna need that this season!
Sorry iz futbal iz futbal .... Didn't mean to offend ..

It is what it is though! X

Darn it!

I was hoping there was going to be diesel spillage on that corner and the convoy would wipe out Plettenberg and his camcorder!

Back
Top Bottom