Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am strangely cool with this. New era.

I've been through these:

No Way Reaction GIF

Anger GIF by One Chicago

Season 1 Please GIF by Paramount+

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Perry Cox Reaction GIF

Now I'm on stage 6.

Idk How To Tag This Clash Of Clans GIF

It’s actually not. Defending is thrown out the window in that league and most games tend to be high scoring affairs. I watch it most weekends.
I get that there are couple of likeable clubs like maybe Freiburg or Berlin that are fun to watch because of their underdog status or whatever. But overall league is as one-sided as it gets.

Thanks for the joy you brought, the goals you scored and many special moments over all these years. In the end, we haven’t won anything with Kane, so he might as well move abroad for decent money. Pity it’s bloody Bayern, but so be it.

Have fun playing Heidenheim away in front of 15,000 farmers, and even if they win the league or the Bratwurst Cup, celebrations won’t go any longer than an hour or two, as they are used to it.

Time for us to look forward, move on and put some trust in the gaffer.

Anyone else think it would be really cringeworthy if he played in the Supercup tomorrow? The guy has neither contributed one iota to Bayern being in said game, nor has he spent a moment training with the squad.

Feels set up to rub salt in our wounds (if he plays and they win) and nothing else.

When the dust has settled, emotions quelled, knickers untwisted and transfer details confirmed I think we will have come out of this debacle pretty well.

We've kept him for 2 years longer than he probably wanted to stay and sold him for the highest amount of wedge in possibly the last window of opportunity to do so. I don't particularly give credit or lay blame on Levy for what's happened because he is a cunt dealing with a bunch of cunts trying to keep/sell Harry who is represented by a bigger cunt.

We all knew the 'life without Harry' was coming sooner or later and it 's come sooner so better for us all to embrace it. I don't see where all the drama is coming from re "2 days before our first game", 2 days before the TW closes fair enough.

A concern for me and far more worrying than the shadow of Levy/ENIC hanging over us is the toxic atmosphere at home games....it feels like it drains all the energy out of the players and could be the death of us, if we don't buck the fuck up.

When the dust has settled, emotions quelled, knickers untwisted and transfer details confirmed I think we will have come out of this debacle pretty well.

We've kept him for 2 years longer than he probably wanted to stay and sold him for the highest amount of wedge in possibly the last window of opportunity to do so. I don't particularly give credit or lay blame on Levy for what's happened because he is a cunt dealing with a bunch of cunts trying to keep/sell Harry who is represented by a bigger cunt.

We all knew the 'life without Harry' was coming sooner or later and it 's come sooner so better for us all to embrace it. I don't see where all the drama is coming from re "2 days before our first game", 2 days before the TW closes fair enough.

A concern for me and far more worrying than the shadow of Levy/ENIC hanging over us is the toxic atmosphere at home games....it feels like it drains all the energy out of the players and could be the death of us.
But more importantly,will you be changing your user name?...

Kane played preseason games when another player who was going to play for us this season could have used those minutes
That would have been Richie, but no one played more than 45 minutes in the first two games and he had a knock and wouldn't have featured against Shakhtar, hence Kane playing. He played almost the entire game against Barça. Kane didn't take minutes away from anyone. Maybe from Scarlett in the first two games.

Back
Top Bottom