Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Call me cynical all you want, but I always had a hard time believing any player when they say they are a "Spurs fan" or a fan of any club they are at, if you were a true fan, you wouldn't leave of your own volition.

It's why I always thought he would go as soon as it became inevitable.
Evening Cyn. Perhaps no better exemplified when Chris Powell recounted playing for Charlton against us in the '02 Boxing Day fixture. Chris was an honest if not exceptional defender and playing at home against the team he supported who were 2-0 down until Robbie Keane pulled one back in the 68th minute.

Chris played his part in keeping us out to take all 3 points but openly admits to almost being unable to resist the urge raise a fist and mouthing "Yes" as Iversen struck in the 87th minute to claim a point......now that's what I call a true fan.

His first start for Munich will probably be away at Werder Bremen. It is up against Forest v Sheffield United, so I might give it a go just to see how he looks in that league.
Probably tomorrow against RBL super cup final, first trophy may be 1st day 1st match 1st trophy

You were wearing red???

Get the hell out you Gooner-maggot!!

Will Forte Reaction GIF by The Lonely Island
Red/White & blue Adidas track suit top if you must know ...

I still feel ashamed to this day!

Honestly, Bayern lost ALL my respect years ago when ALL they had to do was best Chelsea in the CL final (to allow us to qualify for a competition we'd already rightfully qualified for by finishing 4th) I EVEN wore Bayern colours that night....

....but OH NOOOOOO, they couldn't even do that!

FUCK THEM!
I actually bought a Bayern shirt for the occasion.
It’s the only time I ever wore it.
Stood outside the pub for the penalty kicks because I couldn’t stand to watch. Even after Mata missed the first Chelsea penalty, I knew (deep inside) that Bayern would fucking blow it. Utter perversion of reality: An English team beating a German team on penalties.

I hope he does well, he certainly gave his all for us when he was with us and he's no doubt earnt a move like this. I'm still excited for the season ahead, will be really interesting to see how we do without him, also kinda helps Ange a bit as even if we do just muddle through then we don't have the likes of a 25-30 goal a season striker to say we should have been higher. I just hope we get good entertaining football and that we look to build more and more as the season goes on. If anything, the pressure is more on Richy to now step up, I'm hoping he does as he is a proper talent that should have done better so far.

Back
Top Bottom