Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for the joy you brought, the goals you scored and many special moments over all these years. In the end, we haven’t won anything with Kane, so he might as well move abroad for decent money. Pity it’s bloody Bayern, but so be it.

Have fun playing Heidenheim away in front of 15,000 farmers, and even if they win the league or the Bratwurst Cup, celebrations won’t go any longer than an hour or two, as they are used to it.

Time for us to look forward, move on and put some trust in the gaffer.
Ange's press conference is a good watch for anyone curious. Aside from being pitch-perfect on fan sentiment etc (which he usually is anyway), it outlines what we suspected about what's gone on behind the scenes: i.e. Kane had made it clear with him from the start that he'd want the move if the clubs agreed a fee.

Kane will undoubtedly get some stick on here and on the cesspit of general footie social media 'bantaaaa' for pissing off to the Bundesliga where winning with Bayern is practically a participation trophy, but I'm genuinely thankful that we got a big fee for him and won't be seeing his goals on Match of the Day each weekend. I hope he wins the CL with them, honestly (this season, anyway).

Ange on if he has a message to Tottenham fans as they process the Harry Kane news:“I'm not going to tell them how to feel. They need to go through that process themselves and I guess for me and the players what's really important now is that when they see their team play that fills them with hope and potential that we can build something they're going to be proud of.So I'm just really reticent to tell people how they should feel. If they're not feeling great about things then that's their right. There's probably a reason for that and a good reason for that. What I want to do is hopefully give them something tangible on the field that excites them and if we do that then they'll find their own way to get to the point where we're all united and feeling good about the prospects of the football club.”

its fake its the wrestler kane there

0_harry-kane-wwe-lookalike-twitter-wrestling-memes-eric-collins-funny-picture-tottenham-1548955

I hope he does well, he certainly gave his all for us when he was with us and he's no doubt earnt a move like this. I'm still excited for the season ahead, will be really interesting to see how we do without him, also kinda helps Ange a bit as even if we do just muddle through then we don't have the likes of a 25-30 goal a season striker to say we should have been higher. I just hope we get good entertaining football and that we look to build more and more as the season goes on. If anything, the pressure is more on Richy to now step up, I'm hoping he does as he is a proper talent that should have done better so far.
Fuck that, he's supposed to be a SPURS FAN!

...are you saying that after watching endless years of trophyless Football, thrown in with the last 4 years of DROSS, WE don't deserve a trophy, or some success?

Since when does football work like that?

It doesn't. You ARE the team you support.... And if you're lucky enough to PLAY for the team you support (as we would all love to) I couldn't imagine even WANTING to play for another club... Let alone help them WIN stuff!

It's why I guess footballers aren't REALLY true fans, and why fans never really become footballers....

it's about as "them and us" as the big wigs in the boardroom trying to relate to the fans on the terraces?

Otherwise, let's all sign up and support Man City.. . Cos that's GUARANTEED success on a plate right there! .. easy street!

Blue Moooooon you saw me standing alone....

City, City, the best team in the land in the world!

Fuck, it's easy this!!

See you on the Open top bus parade next May...
Or maybe I won't..

LOSERS!

Now then, where did I leave my Oasis bucket hat . . In gonna need that this season!

Last edited:
Anyone else think it would be really cringeworthy if he played in the Supercup tomorrow? The guy has neither contributed one iota to Bayern being in said game, nor has he spent a moment training with the squad.

Feels set up to rub salt in our wounds (if he plays and they win) and nothing else.
Even more so if he comes on in the 85th minute with Bayern leading 3-0.

And then all the “he won a trophy” talk.

When the dust has settled, emotions quelled, knickers untwisted and transfer details confirmed I think we will have come out of this debacle pretty well.

We've kept him for 2 years longer than he probably wanted to stay and sold him for the highest amount of wedge in possibly the last window of opportunity to do so. I don't particularly give credit or lay blame on Levy for what's happened because he is a cunt dealing with a bunch of cunts trying to keep/sell Harry who is represented by a bigger cunt.

We all knew the 'life without Harry' was coming sooner or later and it 's come sooner so better for us all to embrace it. I don't see where all the drama is coming from re "2 days before our first game", 2 days before the TW closes fair enough.

A concern for me and far more worrying than the shadow of Levy/ENIC hanging over us is the toxic atmosphere at home games....it feels like it drains all the energy out of the players and could be the death of us, if we don't buck the fuck up.

Was good for our user names those 2 years though.

Admin Admin can you change my name please.

Harry is winning a trophy tomorrow isn’t he? You just couldn’t get more fucking Spursy could you? He hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years with us and the day he leaves Spurs, he’s winning the Super cup isn’t he? We are getting bantered as always. Always the losers this club and everyones punch bag ffs 🤦‍♂️

Harry is winning a trophy tomorrow isn’t he? You just couldn’t get more fucking Spursy could you? He hasn’t won a trophy in 10 years with us and the day he leaves Spurs, he’s winning the Super cup isn’t he? We are getting bantered as always. Always the losers this club and everyones punch bag ffs 🤦‍♂️

Will be getting behind RB then by having some Jager bombs tomorrow

Can only imagine what gems of chants we are going to have to endure by the opposition support for the first few games..

Back
Top Bottom