Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah quite right. Sadly I don't even really care about England other than very specifically how the Tottenham players get on.
I only felt the pain for that World Cup penalty miss because it was a Spurs player.
Had he been a Bayern player then I wouldn't have cared anywhere near as much.

Though I do think England have more chance of winning the Euros than Bayern do Champions League.
I know there was some stat last night about the group games they have gone without losing - but realistically they are always a pot 1 team? Other than below par Barca sides and Inter last season, they don't really come up against too much. As is the nature of seeded group draws ensuring the big teams have more chance of remaining in the competition until the later stages.

Bring back straight knock out!
That penalty miss vs France pained me, but it was also a sudden realisation for me that the clubs Kane and Inshallah strategy was headed nowhere.

We needed the overhaul.

I don't really give a shit about him now. Kind of embarrassing having him as our top scorer with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Nobody will ever look at the Kane era as a golden age.

A clause to get him back when he is 34 so that he can have a go at breaking Shearers record. No thanks we do t need an aging, slower player who will be more intent on personal glory than the team. He will have his trophies by then and will only have his mind on Shearers record. We have been a one man team for years and are now an 11 man team, let’s keep it that way in the future.
+ The only way I can see him contributing to us AND is remaining a top team in the future is if he accepts a 2018-19 Fernando Llorente type role.

I find it hard to imagine that every one out of Scarlett, Donley, Veliz, Lankshear or Soonsup-Bell (sp?) will fail to make the step up.

New era, new heroes.

3+2 today and 7+3 the first five games in Bundesliga. My conclusions are that Kane is the world's greatest striker, Bayern is better than Tottenham and Bundesliga is not as good as Premier League

Last edited:
3+2 today and 7+3 the first five games in Bundesliga. My conclusion is that Kane is the world's greatest striker, Bayern is better than Tottenham and Bundesliga is not as good as Premier League

Kane can prove himself the worlds best striker at Bayern, but we can also move on without him and build a brilliant side. The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

In a way Ange with his system means we don’t have to rely on one player like Bale or Kane even if losing a quality player hurts.

bayerns 4th goal is just an embarrassing display of the bundesliga. Bayern has a free kick in their own half. They play a short pass to Kane in center midfield, who has no one near him. Kane plays a through ball to a wide open sane, who has no one near him.

You’d find better defending in the national league.

The bundesliga is league one at best. He scored a hatrick against procool harem today. Big deal. Did he get a winner against leverkusen last week? No .
Just another penalty.

3+2 today and 7+3 the first five games in Bundesliga. My conclusion is that Kane is the world's greatest striker, Bayern is better than Tottenham and Bundesliga is not as good as Premier League
A bit of perspective. I see he scored the 2nd, 5th and 7th goals in a 7-0 rout of some glorified pub team Bochum. The Saudi Arabia league is possibly a better standard than the Bundesliga now.

Back
Top Bottom