Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He sure ain't short of €€€

Kane, 30, has been living in a whopping £10,000-a-night suite at the plush five-star hotel, which is located in the heart of Munich.

:rolleyes:

German footie fans caught fondling life-sized model of Harry Kane at FC Bayern Store in Munich​

Harry has made quite the impression on Bayern Munich fans
  • Published: 22:29, 23 Dec 2023
FOOTIE fans have been caught offside — fondling a life-sized model of Harry Kane.
The mannequin is part of a Christmas display at an official club shop.

He sure ain't short of €€€

Kane, 30, has been living in a whopping £10,000-a-night suite at the plush five-star hotel, which is located in the heart of Munich.
Assuming he's earning just 250k per week, he can easily afford a night of stay approximately every 8 hours of earning. :kanehand:

View: https://twitter.com/HLTCO/status/1743735052083548352

giphy.gif

A 0-1 home loss for Bayern against Werder Bremen this afternoon. 7 points behind leaders Leverkusen, although they do have a game in hand.

12 in a row looking a big iffy possibly. Harry should have stayed where he was. He’s jinxed never to win anything.

A 0-1 home loss for Bayern against Werder Bremen this afternoon. 7 points behind leaders Leverkusen, although they do have a game in hand.

12 in a row looking a big iffy possibly. Harry should have stayed where he was. He’s jinxed never to win anything.
That fella Kane has got to leave Bayern if he wants to win anything... :ange-blow:

I was hoping this would be the case; very rarely do friendlies, but a big yes to this one

Really wished I'd gone to the pre-season one v Shakhtar now pf course

August I'm still in cricket Pimms and smoked salmon sarnies mode
Hopefully we will have an fa cup to show them !!!
They will have nothing to show. Not even that gammmy shield/fruit platter thing they call a trophy

He must be an Gooner supporter. Only that fanbase can do so much mental gymnastics.
What he has to through his thick head is that there is always somebody better than you out there!
I know a chick in the gym who would out work him so there u=you have it!

If Kane doesn't win the BL, despite moving to the 'Free Cups!' team in the BL, one question springs to mind:

How are the media going to make it our fault?

We kicked Kane out for a measly last paycheck after we ruined him by overplaying him? We sold them Dier? Conte broke Tuchel with a pretend-sticky handshake? Bayern contracts 'Spursy' from their rejects?

Genuinely curious. I feel like it's going to reflect badly on us, somehow.

Unless.... we win the PL of course. Then it was all Kane's fault we didn't win anything.

Back
Top Bottom