Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure why some people here mock him. He gave his best years to Spurs without winning anything. He deserve more respect.
It's pretty simple, but a difficult read:

Someone we loved left us because they thought we were unable to conceive. This is despite the fact that he can't get it up when we're actually ovulating.

Nevertheless, we're hurt and disappointed and we, for the most part, blame ourselves.
Seeing them go off with a new, more attractive/younger model with big boobs and wide hips is painful and makes us feel inferior.

We've seen her Instagram page and she's got a house full of kids and probably got more eggs than that bitch off Aliens.

Now, for just a moment, it looks like the young slapper might have crabs and also a bad case of Thruchel. It's not terminal and probably won't affect her dropping a sprog, but it's not a good look and it might set the clock back a year or two.

We, for lack of anything better to do at present, delight in a fleeting zeitgeist of sweet, sweet schadenfreude and the hope that we might pop one out before him thanks to being ridden by the biggest dude on the ranch.

:ange-arms:

(I told you it was a difficult read.)

Last edited:
I suppose it’s all relative, this need to “win” things.
letissier hasn’t got a pot or a medal but he’s a fucking legend.
Giggs and kyle walker have fuck loads of medals but would you go for a pint with them?

It's pretty simple, but a difficult read:

Someone we loved left us because they thought we were unable to conceive. This is despite the fact that he can't get it up when we're actually ovulating.

Nevertheless, we're hurt and disappointed and we, for the most part, blame ourselves.
Seeing them go off with a new, more attractive/younger model with big boobs and wide hips is painful and makes us feel inferior.

We've seen her Instagram page and she's got a house full of kids and probably got more eggs than that bitch off Aliens.

Now, for just a moment, it looks like the young slapper might have crabs and also possibly thrush. It's not terminal and probably won't affect her dropping a sprog, but it's not a good look and it might set the clock back a year or two.

We, for lack of anything better to do at present, delight in a fleeting zeitgeist of sweet, sweet schadenfreude and the hope that we might pop one out before him thanks to being ridden by the biggest dude on the ranch.

:ange-arms:

(I told you it was a difficult read.)

hollywood data GIF

I suppose it’s all relative, this need to “win” things.
letissier hasn’t got a pot or a medal but he’s a fucking legend.
Giggs and kyle walker have fuck loads of medals but would you go for a pint with them?

I do think he'll eventually regret it.

Speaking of regret...I do wonder if the media who pretty much hounded him out of poor old Tottenham regret weakening the English product and improving that of the German one.

Speaking of regret...I do wonder if the media who pretty much hounded him out of poor old Tottenham regret weakening the English product and improving that of the German one.
I would say that he'll eventually regret making his chuckle head brother his agent, but the fact is if he had a professional agent they likely would have turned his head years before and also not bungled the Man City transfer by running his mouth at a wedding and telling people that the transfer was already wrapped for 125m pounds.

If Bayern won it all this year champs league and Bundesliga I could have seen him coming home early… but if they don’t he’s going to have to stay out there for a while….
Also I don’t think he could handle son being captain and not him and sonny should be captain because he’s loyal

If Bayern won it all this year champs league and Bundesliga I could have seen him coming home early… but if they don’t he’s going to have to stay out there for a while….
Also I don’t think he could handle son being captain and not him and sonny should be captain because he’s loyal
If he comes back, we might as well not have Ange.

I'm not sure how much the BL is really improved by an Englush bloke turning up and showing the rest of the league up for the bunch of absolute turnip harvesters they really are.

Yeah they have a great player, but that one player draws attention to how piss poor the league and their previous star players really are.

And Sancho conversely proving the same in the reverse manner.

I'm not sure how much the BL is really improved by an Englush bloke turning up and showing the rest of the league up for the bunch of absolute turnip harvesters they really are.

Yeah they have a great player, but that one player draws attention to how piss poor the league and their previous star players really are.

And Sancho conversely proving the same in the reverse manner.

I guess we'll know the stats at the end of the season but I can only guess that their viewership has risen with Harry there.

Back
Top Bottom