Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have to go with the sheep thing.

Well if you must, but it’s born out of arrogance. ‘I’m right and everyone who disagrees with me is a sheep’. You’re elevating yourself above the people who hold different opinions, and thereby shooting your entire argument in the face.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously, you should afford others the same respect, rather than dismissing people who disagree with you as part of a witless, ovine conspiracy.

This is total bollocks on my part, but when I saw Harry do his impression of Sonic on billy at one stage against the Scousers I must admit I thought for ffs sake calm down Harry.

I was worried he would injure himself......

I don't think saying Man City are the best team in the country makes me an idiot or anything else for that matter. Its not like I said Leyton Orient could beat us 10 times out of 10.

Anything perceived as a negative is a problem on this forum.

I have to go with the sheep thing.

You're username is so fitting.

Well if you must, but it’s born out of arrogance. ‘I’m right and everyone who disagrees with me is a sheep’. You’re elevating yourself above the people who hold different opinions, and thereby shooting your entire argument in the face.

If you want your opinion to be taken seriously, you should afford others the same respect, rather than dismissing people who disagree with you as part of a witless, ovine conspiracy.

That's not what I said. At no point did I say anyone who disagrees with me is a sheep. Not even close!

What I actually meant is if I change my views and make everyone happy then I could happily go on a sheep. Not gonna happen

Last edited:
We're not stupid on here, they look a good side but it's a third of the way through the season and they've won fuck all. You coming on here and saying with such certainty that their the best team in the Country and we have no chance of winning anything was never going to go down well. If we all thought like that, then we might as well pack up and go home.

They are the best team in the country and I don't believe we have a hope in hell of beating them to the title. Particularly now Kane is missing the Man Utd game.

I don't think anyone is gonna beat City to the title I think its theres

They are the best team in the country and I don't believe we have a hope in hell of beating them to the title. Particularly now Kane is missing the Man Utd game.

Okay great we all know this now, are you just going to keep on repeating that we have no chance of winning anything your entire time on this forum. Great input. How come you decided to join after a defeat not after smashing liverpool or our draw with madrid?

Everyone was saying the exact same thing about City last season.

Until we smashed them. We shall see, but the title is not awarded in October.

Sorry that you misunderstood my comments. If I say that's not what I said then I didn't say it. I would appreciate you not calling me a liar

I’m not calling you a liar. I just quoted you saying exactly what you said you hadn’t. What’s to misunderstand about that? Absolutely nothing. What was I meant to infer from:

“Well it seems to me its a forum were if you don't baaah along like a little sheep then you get attacked.”?

What did you really mean then apart from

What I actually meant is if I change my views and make everyone happy then I could happily go on a sheep. Not gonna happen

Glad to hear it.

I’m not calling you a liar. I just quoted you saying exactly what you said you hadn’t. What’s to misunderstand about that? Absolutely nothing. What was I meant to infer from:

“Well it seems to me its a forum were if you don't baaah along like a little sheep then you get attacked.”?

What did you really mean then apart from

Glad to hear it.

I meant if you don't join in with the popular opinion then you're attacked. I wasn't suggesting that everyone with the popular opinion is a sheep. I don't even know how that could be possible.

Reality is these days most people go along to get along its not exclusive to here thats mankind in general.

Back
Top Bottom