Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As you lot have been going on about ruminants this week....

In the interests of peace and pleasantness why don't you all apologize and make nice?

After all remember, to err is human, to moo bovine.

We are a one man team at the moment. Last season dele and son scored over 20 each whilst eriksen had over 20 goal contributions. These 3 have been nowhere near that level this season and this has become a mild issue, albeit one that hasn't really mattered until this week

He pushed himself too hard against Liverpool. Randomly sprinted back the entire length of the pitch one time after losing the ball once. I don't know how much of it was because the first time he lost the ball it led to a goal or if part of it was to improve his running stats, speed, and power rankings. I don't think it should be his job to try to cover defence like that anyway when the midfield is missing. He had no chance of winning the ball back again on either occasion whether he ran like that or not.

He pushed himself too hard against Liverpool. Randomly sprinted back the entire length of the pitch one time after losing the ball once. I don't know how much of it was because the first time he lost the ball it led to a goal or if part of it was to improve his running stats, speed, and power rankings. I don't think it should be his job to try to cover defence like that anyway when the midfield is missing. He had no chance of winning the ball back again on either occasion whether he ran like that or not.
On the Liverpool goal, harry got isolated and surrounded, lost the ball / fouled, they countered quickly and Salah got a bit lucky. I think that's why harry later sprinted to help shut down Ox on that long chase. Maybe not the smartest thing to do but it's the kind of spirit that makes him the top striker

On the Liverpool goal, harry got isolated and surrounded, lost the ball / fouled, they countered quickly and Salah got a bit lucky. I think that's why harry later sprinted to help shut down Ox on that long chase. Maybe not the smartest thing to do but it's the kind of spirit that makes him the top striker

Indeed. You can't start messing with the lads tenacity... If the gaffer is concerned; sub him off.

This lay off is simply unfortunate.

We are a one man team at the moment. Last season dele and son scored over 20 each whilst eriksen had over 20 goal contributions. These 3 have been nowhere near that level this season and this has become a mild issue, albeit one that hasn't really mattered until this week
We have scored more goals at this point of the season than this time last year, go figure!

DM2FqHjW4AAquOM.jpg

Nice to see Kane with one of his adoring fans
I thought it was one of the band meeting him.
Then I realised it was the Valet giving him his car keys.

Could of done with Kane yesterday. He's probably more important to us than Bale was.
No chance, we were a proper one man team in Bale's last season. We looked useless without him and always depended on him to get out of trouble. I wouldn't even say Kane is clearly our best player personally, Eriksen and Toby are very much in with that debate.

Back
Top Bottom