Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fairly certain Kane's blood belongs to him. Inside his body to be more precise
42d20f996c4746ec2076fc5ddb8ce90e.gif

2 games in hand. 5 goals behind.

Not impossible. Though the results of the team are more important.
Yes, would love him to win the Golden Boot again, but not at the detriment of the team and results. But then again, if he got back to scoring a shedful of goals, it would only enhance our results,surely?

I wonder if Kane/Dele/Sterling and others like them in the English NT ever regret choosing England when they were eligible for other countries (IIRC, for those three it's Ireland/Nigeria/Jamaica). It must be weird trying to represent a country while the national media relentlessly attacks you and 90% of the population wants you to fail because you're from a rival club.

I wonder if Kane/Dele/Sterling and others like them in the English NT ever regret choosing England when they were eligible for other countries (IIRC, for those three it's Ireland/Nigeria/Jamaica). It must be weird trying to represent a country while the national media relentlessly attacks you and 90% of the population wants you to fail because you're from a rival club.
Food for thought

2 games in hand. 5 goals behind.

Not impossible. Though the results of the team are more important.
After all the shit he's had from opposition players, fans, and the media in the last fortnight, a cheeky hatrick tomorrow night for Kane would be one of the most satisfying things I can imagine. Liverpool-fellating-journalists would start to sweat.

You can bet they'll have thought Salah was going to tear Stoke a new one yesterday, too.

In short: Zaha was fucking wise.
:kanehand:

Bet its worth a ton more in sponsorship to be an England star.

Back
Top Bottom