Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...and yet the World will be wanking over him in a global reacharound tonight...

Go figure?!

Harry Kane meanwhile has a lisp, plays for a so called Jewish club, and DARED to claim a goal he thought was his...

THERE'S your difference!

You forgot that he looks like a mong too. Mouthbreather (TM)

Not really sure that proves Salah is an anti-semite.
Very true.

He was under pressure from his country to not shake their hands, he respected his country's wishes but also fistbumped to show respect to fellow professionals. If anything it was probably the most perfect thing he could have done in that situation. I hadnt seen this video before but seeing this makes me respect him more now.

Also being anti-israel is not anti-semitic. Thats a crazy idea. Being anti-Saudi is not anti-muslim either. The only way he would be anti jew is if he kept finding jewish players from random teams and shakes everyone elses hands but not theirs.

He's Egytian, of course he is anti the Israeli state . Nearly every Arab
supports and sympathies with their fellow betheren in Palestine.
There had been countless wars no doubt involving family members.
I was in Jericho, Palestinian controlled zone in the state of Israel. They ain't got a lot going for them.
So what , 90% of the Arab world is anti Jewish/Israeli, it' just a fact .

Good grief, how this has escalated. I would hate to be in Harry’s shoes at the moment. Just shows how quickly things change. From being the player everybody wanted, he's become a pariah. Hope he has the mental strength to turn things around and stick two fingers up at his critics.

They really love to fuck people up in this country don't they. If it ain't jealous bitter rival fans jumping on anything to bring down England's best player, then it's the media jumping all over it. Harry Kane's bad performances I am certain are to do with this claim goal fiasco. It really has gone way to OTT now. It's like people enjoy kicking someone when he's down. You got other professional players taking the piss aswell, it's an absolute farce. A joke is a joke, but it's gone way to far now. I wish Harry Kane had the balls to stick 2 fingers up at England and not bother going to the World Cup. Those wanker England rival fans don't deserve him.

They really love to fuck people up in this country don't they. If it ain't jealous bitter rival fans jumping on anything to bring down England's best player, then it's the media jumping all over it. Harry Kane's bad performances I am certain are to do with this claim goal fiasco. It really has gone way to OTT now. It's like people enjoy kicking someone when he's down. You got other professional players taking the piss aswell, it's an absolute farce. A joke is a joke, but it's gone way to far now. I wish Harry Kane had the balls to stick 2 fingers up at England and not bother going to the World Cup. Those wanker England rival fans don't deserve him.

Totally agree. It's beyond belief.

Dele doesn't seem to give a shit what people outside the club say about him but Harry's obviously a little bit more sensitive.

Opposing fans are dicks but fellow professionals, head of the PFA and an official FA tweet?!

Disgusting. I almost hope both him and Dele get injured after our final game if the season and pull out of the squad. England don't need either of them anyway, they have Welbeck and Wilshere!

:)

Totally agree. It's beyond belief.

Dele doesn't seem to give a shit what people outside the club say about him but Harry's obviously a little bit more sensitive.

Opposing fans are dicks but fellow professionals, head of the PFA and an official FA tweet?!

Disgusting. I almost hope both him and Dele get injured after our final game if the season and pull out of the squad. England don't need either of them anyway, they have Welbeck and Wilshere!

:)
Problem is Harry appears to be the first player for a while who actually cares about England and wears the first with pride. I live vicariously through him so I hope he smashes the world cup. The most annoying football fans on the planet are people who constantly say "club before country", "England are shit", "I used to like England but now I don't". Quite a few on here who are like that; grinds my beans. They generally make playing for or supporting England toxic. They will be about in force this summer and their first and last target will be Kane.

Can't repeat it all ad verbatum, but is anyone else listening to thar media 'expert' cunt Mark something on TS right now?

If this bloke is on the money then what kind of warped fucking nightmare have society and the media concocted between them?!?!?!

:pochfacepalm::pochfacepalm::pochfacepalm:

What annoys me is no one could say anything about his ability as he was banging in 30+ goals a season. No matter how humble and pleasant you are, you always get Cunts trying to bring you down. Harry Kane is probably one of the most humble and hard working players in the league, yet he gets taken the piss of over his looks/speech etc, now everyone is jumping on this claim goal bullshit. Sorry but this joke has gone way to far. Mo Salah flavour of the month at the moment, won't be long before he's being held on a pole and given a load of stick next season.

Probably more anti-Zionist... which I guess isn't the thing .

Thing is, he STILL refused to shake hands with the players of a team, representing a Country he didn't believe in.

Will be interesting to see how many at the World cup refuse to shake hands with te Iranian team.. based on personal beliefs!

I'm guessing not many would stoop to blur the lines of Sport and Politics!
You're reaching here... Watch the video, does that look like a man who didn't want to shake their hands? It's clear the government and people were pressuring him not to, he looks almost apologetic as he fistbumps them

Problem is Harry appears to be the first player for a while who actually cares about England and wears the first with pride. I live vicariously through him so I hope he smashes the world cup. The most annoying football fans on the planet are people who constantly say "club before country", "England are shit", "I used to like England but now I don't". Quite a few on here who are like that; grinds my beans. They generally make playing for or supporting England toxic. They will be about in force this summer and their first and last target will be Kane.

Yet you stopped short of explaining how or why?

Sorry mate there other versions of that 'truth' out there... I used to be a regular at England games... Player apathy led to me prioritising Spurs a LONG time ago. FA incompetence caused me to lose faith in the national side all together.

Sure the football fan in me will muster a little interest by the time the WC comes around but die hard England (*)supporter i am no longer.

(*Note that I'm differentiating between fandom and support here.)

Yet you stopped short of explaining how or why?

Sorry mate there other versions of that 'truth' out there... I used to be a regular at England games... Player apathy led to me prioritising Spurs a LONG time ago. FA incompetence caused me to lose faith in the national side all together.

Sure the football fan in me will muster a little interest by the time the WC comes around but die hard England (*)supporter i am no longer.

(*Note that I'm differentiating between fandom and support here.)
Why or how what? Why are you talking about 'truth'?

What annoys me is no one could say anything about his ability as he was banging in 30+ goals a season. No matter how humble and pleasant you are, you always get Cunts trying to bring you down. Harry Kane is probably one of the most humble and hard working players in the league, yet he gets taken the piss of over his looks/speech etc, now everyone is jumping on this claim goal bullshit. Sorry but this joke has gone way to far. Mo Salah flavour of the month at the moment, won't be long before he's being held on a pole and given a load of stick next season.

Yet again society and media combine to teach our yout' the lesson "Humbleness and virtue count for nothing; you may as well be a cunt".

Why or how what? Why are you talking about 'truth'?

You stopped short of explaining how such people are the problem you claim them to be or why ex england fans are so repellent to you....

According to your profiling i am a cunt and im curious as to why....

You stopped short of explaining how such people are the problem you claim them to be or why ex england fans are so repellent to you....

According to your profiling i am a cunt and im curious as to why....
Well I never called you a cunt. I was not entirely clear who I was talking about. I was talking about the people who turn up during matches to talk about their club being much more important than England. What is the fucking point in saying that? They are generally just negative and even claim to want other sides to win. It is fine if you think that, but stop watching the fucking game if it is so unimportant. They turn up during tournaments though but revert back to negative mode as soon as we play badly.

Edit: I also never said it was THE problem.

Back
Top Bottom