Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watched the match last night with a couple of work mates. One is Spurs, the other Ipswich ( lol)

After three years it has dawned on the Ipswich fan that Kane is the real deal, it's not just his goal scoring, his positional and hold up play last night was immense and unlike most strikers he can pick a pass from 10 to 30 yards that a lot of midfielders can not.

Watched the match last night with a couple of work mates. One is Spurs, the other Ipswich ( lol)

After three years it has dawned on the Ipswich fan that Kane is the real deal, it's not just his goal scoring, his positional and hold up play last night was immense and unlike most strikers he can pick a pass from 10 to 30 yards that a lot of midfielders can not.
He is a tractor boy. Give him some leeway

Really good pod too apart from the production which is shite with recording levels all over the shop.

Only one I don't like is Ed Maylon, years and years of practice have me smell a gooner.

I quite like Maylon, it’s more Miguel Delaney and his bindipping love that bugs me. Johnny I get the impression is a closet Spurs fan which is why he’s quite hard on us and very neutral at the same time. Also quite like Jack Pitt-Brooke.

Nice piece up until the diving bit. Kane is the least graceful of fallers of all the pros proficient in that art. It's one of the reasons he gets called out on it so much

He doesn't arch his back which actually gets you on the ground quicker and suggests you've had your balance taken from you .

Kane kinda glides horizontal and as he's a big fella seems to take forever to hit the deck

I don't believe he's a diver but going to ground is not an art he's blessed with .... more likely because he is genuinely of an honest disposition along with his build

On that I disagree with Mr Liew
Nice read otherwise

I quite like Maylon, it’s more Miguel Delaney and his bindipping love that bugs me. Johnny I get the impression is a closet Spurs fan which is why he’s quite hard on us and very neutral at the same time. Also quite like Jack Pitt-Brooke.
Pitt-Brooke & Liew are two of the best football writers out right now. Liew is perhaps the more storyteller and Pitt-Brooke the more analytical one. I wouldn't describe Liew as a closet Spurs fan, tends to wear his colours front and centre.

Pitt-Brooke & Liew are two of the best football writers out right now. Liew is perhaps the more storyteller and Pitt-Brooke the more analytical one. I wouldn't describe Liew as a closet Spurs fan, tends to wear his colours front and centre.

He’s not as open about it as JP-B is about supporting City. I really like Liew as he’s broken so many sports journalist conventions.

Back
Top Bottom