Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Interesting reading. Only Newcastle and Bomo have more injuries than us over xmas. Wouldn't be surprised if we see a change from the FA after this piece. Seems pretty damning and is digestible enough to get the rabble roused...

:kaneshh:

Also: Poor woolich.

:kanegoal:

don’t see it myself

"For a while"

Llorente 2017 > 2019

"Never really addressed it"

Llorente, Jansen and more successfully Son as false-9

Bent's a fucking twat... And a gooner.
Agree, I have seen three year olds offer more insight on nuclear fusion than this bell end could ever manage.

Not that I watch or listen but I guess the media love getting the views of the stupid and ignorant to get a response?

Agree, I have seen three year olds offer more insight on nuclear fusion than this bell end could ever manage.

Not that I watch or listen but I guess the media love getting the views of the stupid and ignorant to get a response?

Gotta love Darren Bent.

Who can forget his post-match comment “if you want to beat us you’re gonna have to out score us”?

The last couple of seasons I am beginning to have doubts about Kane.

I know he has scored quite a few goals, BUT they tend to be penalties or goals when we are already winning.

He seems to lack that killer instinct nowadays. He rarely pops up with a winner when required.

You forgot to mention he also scores a lot of goals against second tier opposition, has been slowed down by injuries and is not even our best attacking player.

Just trying to cover the agenda of all the Kane naysayers for you. :mourthumb:

I'm not saying he wasn't great. I'm saying do we still think he is as great.

Put it another way - try and think of him as a Real Madrid player for the last 5 years. Would you still have the same view - once you take your Spurs glasses off.

I understand it is difficult for some of you to be objective. It takes brains.

More like a three season wonder. He's been brought down by injury and overplay.

Tottenham are a three season wonder.

Do you think we are shit now because Kane isn't as good?

Or do you think Kane isn't performing as well anymore because we in fact are just shit?

Last edited:
a mixture of both

I think it's probably more likely the second mate. Kane is more rounded than he's ever been. Problem is, the squad peaked, we've lost key players and have regressed considerably.

Or can you tell me ANYONE in our squad, that was here during 15/16, 16/17 and 17/18 who's either improved or playing at the same level..

Back
Top Bottom