Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Harry is a better player than he has ever been. A more mature version,so maybe not as exciting to watch all the time,but an all round better player.
Whilst I don't have an issue of subbing him if he is on an off day or to try something new,the problems we have as a team at the moment are not down to him. Let's just hope we can adapt through his injury period like we have in the past.
We will only truly appreciate what we have in Harry Kane when he is gone.

I really fear that in summer he will go as he will be 27 and needing new challenges .. and we are not prepared at all
If we don’t sign anyone then I think he should go, he shouldn’t be blinded by his loyalty to the club no matter how much we love him here, he deserves to win titles and if we can’t match his ambition to win them why should he stick around ? I reckon he gives Jose a full season any way and then he will then decide on his future

The_dark_lord is back.....
7730-D567-CEEE-40-F5-AB57-35-F5623111-F0.gif

I suspect that's a reference to Dembele and maybe Walker....

You would be right.

Our system changed the moment we replaced Walker with Trippier and that system was far away from what made us feared regardless of however well people think Trippier done.

Dembele pretty much died in 2018 (regardless of his week of dominance in February) and Wanyama was never the same from 17/18.

So it left us with two centre backs who weren't anywhere near as good as they were. A declining Rose who was a shadow of the best left back in the league, no right back anyone would be fearful of, a powder puff midfield and a system that stifled our creative goal threats.

Cheers Poch, I guess.

I really fear that in summer he will go as he will be 27 and needing new challenges .. and we are not prepared at all

I think he will give us next season and that will be it. Won’t blame him either. It doesn’t feel like we will win anything any time soon and now he’s got another midterm injury. Very frustrating for everyone.

I think it's probably more likely the second mate. Kane is more rounded than he's ever been. Problem is, the squad peaked, we've lost key players and have regressed considerably.

Or can you tell me ANYONE in our squad, that was here during 15/16, 16/17 and 17/18 who's either improved or playing at the same level..

I think Son, Sissoko & Winks are probably the only players that have improved. There are some others that are playing at the same level possibly like Kane, Davies and maybe Jan as well.

I think Son, Sissoko & Winks are probably the only players that have improved. There are some others that are playing at the same level possibly like Kane, Davies and maybe Jan as well.

Son probably has actually, good point. Though our strongest line up and our best performances came without Son in 16/17.

He won’t play again this season then. We simply have to buy a striker this window now. Else we might as well pack it all in now. No chance of top 4 if we don’t buy one.

The only reason we did ok with Son up top in the past was because it was short term and also we had Eriksen firing.

Back
Top Bottom