Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kane has an amazing goalscoring record for us - and indeed England - and only 27 of those goals were penalties (which is a fraction of the total amount of goals he has scored), he certainly doesn't need penalties to be recognized as one of the best strikers in world football.

Of course he doesn't. He is one of the best players in the world, was just referring to fans outlook on form etc.. same with any striker really.

He was just showing off towards the end.

Brilliant second half display from him - wonder if he decided to take matters into his own hands in the second half to stop himself from being bullied by that Southampton defence like he was in the first or if it was Mourinhos call to have him drop deeper?

Either way - 4 assist and a goal is a pretty fucking good display. Keep it up Harry!

Has there ever been a Premier League striker who has been as good of a passer as Kane? When he broke through in 14/15 and 15/16 I would never have called that but ever since the season after that he has improved the creative part of his game immensely. We all dream of a team of Harry Kanes!

Has there ever been a Premier League striker who has been as good of a passer as Kane? When he broke through in 14/15 and 15/16 I would never have called that but ever since the season after that he has improved the creative part of his game immensely. We all dream of a team of Harry Kanes!

Bergkamp?

Henry holds the record for most assists in a single season too...

Rooney wasn't too bad...

Kane is defintiely up there though.

Teddy was decent with his passing. Kane scores more goals though so i'd put him a level above.

Bergkamp?

Henry holds the record for most assists in a single season too...

Rooney wasn't too bad...

Kane is defintiely up there though.

Yeh Henry had a year where he was the top scorer and top assist provider in the same season. That probably won't happen again anytime soon but if it did Harry is probably the most likely current player to do it.

Back
Top Bottom