Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m sick of looking at him lumbering around only half arsed. Just offload him ASAP. I’d hate to see him break Jimmy Greaves record. Mind you, in this Spurs team, he might never score again.
It used to be just in August

I’m willing to give him a few more games before passing judgment on his commitment. I think he’s lacking in sharpness and match fitness currently more than anything. No preseason and post-Euros malaise. It’s not like we’re creating anything for him anyway.

If he’s still looking like this in a month I’ll be more concerned.

The best result would have been to sell him for big money this summer and really invest in the rebuild. It’s not the club’s fault that City’s bids were a fucking disgrace.
No pre season is his own doing though. He's the one that made the decision to not turn up on time and fuck up the start of our season. I guarantee he wouldn't of risked missing out if it was a cup final.

Soooo, all those people who didn't think we should take £120m for him.........

He looks more and more pissed off that he's still here with every passing team catastrophe. Hasn't scored. Hasn't really come close to scoring.

Was it worth it?

Cause it won't be anywhere near £120m next time an offer comes.

Kane is getting very close to destroying all the hard work he has put in.

He needs to get his head right and be the Professional that so many thought he would be

Right now he is stinking out our club and sullying his reputation.

He won't be the first or the last player to miss out on a move, especially as he did not even have the decency to submit a transfer request.

Frankly put Kane needs to show the fans and the club in general some serious RESPECT.

Last edited:
Soooo, all those people who didn't think we should take £120m for him.........

He looks more and more pissed off that he's still here with every passing team catastrophe. Hasn't scored. Hasn't really come close to scoring.

Was it worth it?

Cause it won't be anywhere near £120m next time an offer comes.

No-one offered £120m.

A question that stretches back far beyond this past summer.... WDF has happened to his hold-up play???????

He's clearly in poor form. Is he not allowed to be? It's not like he hasn't had a few bad games on the trot in a Spurs shirt previously.

Did you read a single word of my very short post?

Let me repeat it for you.

"A question that stretches back far beyond this past summer.... WDF has happened to his hold-up play???????"

By that I mean the last 2 years or more.....

Back
Top Bottom