Harry Redknapp

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just seen this in the comments section of an article about How harrys teams are always shit come the last few months of the season....

"Mark
MAR 01, 2014 @ 22:24:49

WHAT! I have supported Spurs for over 30 years. Right now I’m bored with them. Harry got them playing pure intertainment. I cheered and cried every game, now I can’t be botherednifbwe win or lose. I am very close to dumping Spurs to follow Harry."

what a fucking cunt

"Mark

WHAT! I have supported Spurs for over 30 years. Right now I’m bored with them. Harry got them playing pure intertainment. I cheered and cried every game, now I can’t be botherednifbwe win or lose. I am very close to dumping Spurs to follow Harry."

Good, fuck off then. Although I do love people like that, apparently supported us through the 'dark times' but is ready to jack it in now? What a mong.

It's hardly a surprise to anybody around here (or the south coast, or Spam) that QPR are struggling at this stage of the season, he does it everywhere he goes.

Good, fuck off then. Although I do love people like that, apparently supported us through the 'dark times' but is ready to jack it in now? What a mong.

It's hardly a surprise to anybody around here (or the south coast, or Spam) that QPR are struggling at this stage of the season, he does it everywhere he goes.

I'm surprised Jamie is his paternal son (despite the aesthetic clues), as I'm sure if his marriage is like his career then it'd be a wonder if he actually finished anything off without going flaccid on the final push.
:saha:

:harrysmile:

just seen this in the comments section of an article about How harrys teams are always shit come the last few months of the season....

"Mark

what a fucking cunt

This ain't no Spurs supporter. I've been following them for over 30 years as well, first manager I remember was Burkinshaw. After this long the club is ingrained, Redknapp is a mere speck on the fabric. Players and managers come and go, the club is sacred.

"Mark

what a fucking cunt
Mr Always Right strikes again

For me, the fact he says "Give up Spurs to follow Redknapp..."
Like Redknapp is some kind of footballing fucking messiah?? Disgraceful scenes.

This ain't no Spurs supporter. I've been following them for over 30 years as well, first manager I remember was Burkinshaw. After this long the club is ingrained, Redknapp is a mere speck on the fabric. Players and managers come and go, the club is sacred.
Then you'll appreciate the football he had us playing - no not every week but more often than not - Best manager we've had since Burkinshaw FACT.

Then you'll appreciate the football he had us playing - no not every week but more often than not - Best manager we've had since Burkinshaw FACT.
That's opinion, actually. Annoying when people do that. That and people that go ''end of''.

I agree though. Although that's more a testament to the fact we've had terrible managers since Burkinshaw than that Harry was all that great.

If harry is so great why is he currently struggling in the championship? Hasn't won since January? Why's he even in the championship? In hindsight it's really looking like he got lucky with the squad he had at spurs.

If harry is so great why is he currently struggling in the championship? Hasn't won since January? Why's he even in the championship? In hindsight it's really looking like he got lucky with the squad he had at spurs.
That's a bottom half Prem squad (probably on mid-table Prem wages!) competing against cloggers - found his level. Hope he stays there for a while just to avoid the interviews and buffoonery in general

Last edited:

Harry is a clever guy, with his choice of club and player, he has always been like a trader, he will join a club or buy a player at the right time, when they are performing at the bottom of their potential (opposite of moyes) so with the euphoria of a change in management and club this brings an instant boost then that boost is met with the players buying into the new approach and thinking yes we can do it and associating it with redknapp, he is obviously a good manager, and i'm not one of these to look back and say "he was shit" as he wasnt clearly

I would say its the point of arrival and additions he makes are almost insurance against failure as they are already down and out when he gets there, thing is with QPR is that for the first time, he's in the man city favourites seat and it doesnt suit him

Harry is a clever guy, with his choice of club and player, he has always been like a trader, he will join a club or buy a player at the right time, when they are performing at the bottom of their potential (opposite of moyes) so with the euphoria of a change in management and club this brings an instant boost then that boost is met with the players buying into the new approach and thinking yes we can do it and associating it with redknapp, he is obviously a good manager, and i'm not one of these to look back and say "he was shit" as he wasnt clearly

I would say its the point of arrival and additions he makes are almost insurance against failure as they are already down and out when he gets there, thing is with QPR is that for the first time, he's in the man city favourites seat and it doesnt suit him
I've said this near enough exactly the same on here before. Completely agree.

That's opinion, actually. Annoying when people do that. That and people that go ''end of''.

I agree though. Although that's more a testament to the fact we've had terrible managers since Burkinshaw than that Harry was all that great.

Actually Pleat 1.0 was enjoyable, pity he had to come back and ruin it.

I enjoyed Harry being our manager (as you can probably guess), but there is no way I would dump Spurs to follow any team he manages. Bizarre statement, surely it was a wind-up or typed under the influence late one night??

Back
Top Bottom