Harry Winks

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think you are going to be disappointed as Winks is not one of the players talked about as leaving. The main thing as far as I am concerned is that he is not a starter in the PL unless we have a midfield injury crisis.

I think you are going to be disappointed as Winks is not one of the players talked about as leaving. The main thing as far as I am concerned is that he is not a starter in the PL unless we have a midfield injury crisis.
He will start at least 3 of our first 5 PL games

he’ll do OK in no contact / no tempo pre season games and get a chance in the PL. if we lose 5 out of the first 7 or 8, which will happen with this little rat involved, Nuno is done and Levy could be too

It’s pretty sad when the whole fan base hates him when it’s really the managements fault for not moving him on way earlier.
Weak, piss-poor, indecisive and delusional. That's a good summary of our squad management over the last 4 years.

It's also an accurate summary of Winks as a player. He actually represents everything wrong with the club.

He will start at least 3 of our first 5 PL games

he’ll do OK in no contact / no tempo pre season games and get a chance in the PL. if we lose 5 out of the first 7 or 8, which will happen with this little rat involved, Nuno is done and Levy could be too
Spot on

Weak, piss-poor, indecisive and delusional. That's a good summary of our squad management over the last 4 years.

It's also an accurate summary of Winks as a player. He actually represents everything wrong with the club.
Literally despise everything he stands for - reminds me of the player version of ENIC - absolute coward

Back
Top Bottom