Harvey White

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pumped for him.

Hopefully he gets a chance to make an impact.
Would love to see him getting some minutes this season because I think he has loads of attributes the team is lacking. Don't want him to get stuck between squads though, aka on the bench but not playing but also not playing u23s. Great to see Conte rates him though!

Would love to see him getting some minutes this season because I think he has loads of attributes the team is lacking. Don't want him to get stuck between squads though, aka on the bench but not playing but also not playing u23s. Great to see Conte rates him though!
Ugh, the invention of Conte opinions as argument ballast is so annoying.

It would have been better for his development to go somewhere he will play, but he’s stuck here because the club couldn’t complete its business properly.

Ugh, the invention of Conte opinions as argument ballast is so annoying.

It would have been better for his development to go somewhere he will play, but he’s stuck here because the club couldn’t complete its business properly.
That's fair, just repeating what was reported! I would have liked if he got a loan at the beginning of the season to a championship club after doing well on loan at Pompey in league 1 last year.

I hope it means that he actually plays because if he is just here to make up numbers on the bench I think a loan probably would have been a better option for him.

now that we have 4 CMs all very similar will get into any of contes systems? I would have preferred he take the position of Rodriguez ben and save our money for bis in the summer.

I doubt if he starts a single game this season. I'll even be surprised if he makes a sub app. A bit belt and braces to keep him hanging around.
But, to paraphrase what Joe Pasquale said when I went to see Spamalot, Spurs is a hobby for me, for Conte it's a living.

And just like Skipp, the England U18 international has enjoyed a successful – and professional – stint away from N17 as he made his mark at League One outfit Portsmouth last season, where manager Danny Cowley tipped him for big things in the future.

“Harvey is going to be a good player and got real maturity beyond his years. He’s a really intelligent footballer. He watches loads of football, understands it and gets it,” he told local reporters (via The News).

“You only have to tell him an instruction once. He’s like a sponge and you’ll tell him something once and then he’ll be doing it. He’s so easy to coach, a coach’s dream.
“He’s got a great attitude, good pitch coverage now we’re trying to get him used to the combative nature of the transitional game in League One he’s probably not used to in development football.”

If he doesn’t start today and that cunt wanks does, he should rip up his contract and go to university or apply for a job in McDonalds

start him or Devine. Tbh Devine looks very promising so just give either a go and see what they do.

We know what Winks can do and we don't want to see it again. He is not "reliable" Conte and the sooner you see that the better.

Absolutely zero chance of him starting a league game right now. Unless the entire squad comes down with food poisoning or some other crisis.

I know people want to see it (and i wouldn't mind) but it's just a pipe dream.

I really don’t get it. Every other team will give youngsters a chance apart from conte who keeps picking his faves thinking they will do the job for him. Yet time and again they let him down. Winks performance v mura , Burnley and boro were sackable offences yet still plays.

I’m sure some people think Spurs are a pub side where everyone turns up on a Sunday and the manager picks the team, Conte sees White every day in training he’ll know if he’s ready or not. Most of the people calling for him to start tonight have never seen him play

I’m sure some people think Spurs are a pub side where everyone turns up on a Sunday and the manager picks the team, Conte sees White every day in training he’ll know if he’s ready or not. Most of the people calling for him to start tonight have never seen him play
True - but we’ve been unfortunate to endure Wankberg many times. How can he be any worse than either of those two mugs

Back
Top Bottom