Harvey White

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shame. Needs to be out playing men's football at his age, he's definitely good enough to forge a strong Championship career for himself and maybe a bit more than that.
Harvey made a couple of apps for the U21s recently which I thought was a "shop window" for him for a loan which IMO he needs.

He starts against Woolwich U21s. Live on spursplay kickoff at 11
Don't know if anyone was watching but in the 94th minute one of our academy lads (Donley I think) put in an absolute dagger of a sliding tackle on their player and got a straight red, then a scrap followed and another one of ours got a second yellow and was sent off too.

No love lost at the junior level it seems :contelip::contelol:

Shame. Needs to be out playing men's football at his age, he's definitely good enough to forge a strong Championship career for himself and maybe a bit more than that.
It feels like the club is absolutely hopeless at getting kids out on effective loans these days.

It feels like the club is absolutely hopeless at getting kids out on effective loans these days.

Skipp........ Kane...... Rose............ Walker......... In terms of those who actually made the final cut, that's as much as I can recall in a long time.

zrsz5qwyv5aa1.jpg

EnchantingBelovedDikdik-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom