Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the amount of tickets listed on the exchange for the Forest game, you'd think that the club will want to do something to shore up ST sales for next season. I kind of get the feeling they haven't been flying off the shelves for the past couple of years and the "waiting list" seems to get dredged every sales window.

As it stands it makes no difference to the club if there are hundreds of empty seats because they are all sold already. But if STH desert in large numbers and they aren't replaced then gaps start to make a difference.

If Conte is here still when renewals come about and top 4 looks unlikely then I think we may see somewhat of an exodus of STH.
Absolutely but Levy has no vision and can’t see beyond his own nose. He will shrug the Forest resale as being due to the weather before rats leave the sinking ship when renewals hit

Yes, yes we are seen as a laughing stock now.
Any chairman knows that failure at Spurs is baked in. The issue I foresee isn’t managers it’s players. Why, even if ENIC open the chequebook, would an elite player come here when they see Harry and Son effectively waste their career making Uncle Joe richer?
The narrative of Harry wasting career gets a bit overblown too. He missed two good chances right at end of Sheffield United game last week and again last night. It’ll no doubt get explained away by some bullshit XG or the like. Would be great for once to see Harry seizing the moment in big games like the really great players do and not be forever fluffing his lines.

The narrative of Harry wasting career gets a bit overblown too. He missed two good chances right at end of Sheffield United game last week and again last night. It’ll no doubt get explained away by some bullshit XG or the like. Would be great for once to see Harry seizing the moment in big games like the really great players do and not be forever fluffing his lines.
Yeah Harry has been magnificent for us, but when you look at his lack of winners’ medals, you have to look at the fact that for example he’s played in three finals and failed to score. Four if you include international level.

Just fucking end it.

Yeah Harry has been magnificent for us, but when you look at his lack of winners’ medals, you have to look at the fact that for example he’s played in three finals and failed to score. Four if you include international level.
I think it's harsh to blame Kane for not scoring in finals when the teams around him (Spurs and England) have been pretty awful for the most part.

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital

Surprised he hasn’t gone yet, but I was thinking back over the last few managerial sackings:

Nuno: gone on the Monday, 2 days after losing to Man Utd

Jose: gone on a Monday, 3 days after his last game

Poch: gone in the middle of an international break

I assume there’s legalities and paperwork that needs to be sorted so maybe something will happen later today, but with the next game in 2 days it doesn’t leave much time to make much of a change. Presumably you’d have Mason in interim charge of the Forest game.

Surprised he hasn’t gone yet, but I was thinking back over the last few managerial sackings:

I assume there’s legalities and paperwork that needs to be sorted so maybe something will happen later today, but with the next game in 2 days it doesn’t leave much time to make much of a change. Presumably you’d have Mason in interim charge of the Forest game.
Can't see him going before the weekend now as he's taking the press conference today

There is a perverse aspect to being able to break a manager. We should get Tuchel, Klopp and Pep and break them into dust at the Mega Mario Kart Dome.

All points taken, but we have a game on Saturday that I do NOT want to see Conte at.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom