Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
money aside (and I know it's a lot of money), how does this do his reputation any good? Are we just seen as a laughing stock with an unreasonable chairmen, so others will ignore what happens here?

A compromised agreement would make sense.

Pay him £2.5 to go immediately, and state for health reasons he can't give the club what they need right now, and he doesn't want to hold them back. Everyone would save face...

Football is so broken, the same coaches that fail repeatedly keep getting new, highly paid jobs.
I remember when were seriously trying to get LVG before Poch. He'd been sacked from every job he'd ever had, some twice.

money aside (and I know it's a lot of money), how does this do his reputation any good? Are we just seen as a laughing stock with an unreasonable chairmen, so others will ignore what happens here?

Pay him £2.5 to go immediately, and state for health reasons he can't give the club what they need right now, and he doesn't want to hold them back. Everyone would save face...
Just put him.on gardening leave ffs..he gets paid till his contract is up ..we get him out of the place and appoint a temporary on purpose full time new head coach/ manager job done

Yes, yes we are seen as a laughing stock now.
Any chairman knows that failure at Spurs is baked in. The issue I foresee isn’t managers it’s players. Why, even if ENIC open the chequebook, would an elite player come here when they see Harry and Son effectively waste their career making Uncle Joe richer?

Not a fan of talksport or the scumbag cunt rat rodent fuckwit shithouse wankers who inhabit it, but they're not wrong about Cunte.
I’m not a fan either but inadvertently had it on in the car on the way home last night 3 hours bashing spurs but mainly conte - god knows what they would have talked about if we’d won!!

Just put him.on gardening leave ffs..he gets paid till his contract is up ..we get him out of the place and appoint a temporary on purpose full time new head coach/ manager job done
Could be what be they're waiting for. Appeal verdict will be known by the end of the month.

Get Mason to do it in the meantime...... Sacking Conte needn't even cost us a penny.

With the amount of tickets listed on the exchange for the Forest game, you'd think that the club will want to do something to shore up ST sales for next season. I kind of get the feeling they haven't been flying off the shelves for the past couple of years and the "waiting list" seems to get dredged every sales window.

As it stands it makes no difference to the club if there are hundreds of empty seats because they are all sold already. But if STH desert in large numbers and they aren't replaced then gaps start to make a difference.

If Conte is here still when renewals come about and top 4 looks unlikely then I think we may see somewhat of an exodus of STH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom