Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do wonder if Stellini is going to keep with the negative shit or take the shackles off the rest of season and see where it takes us?

This aged well. Not to mention Conte would have been paid the same whether we sacked him or he ran out his contract. But that requires doing some math, so you're excused for not figuring it out.
Ok math was never my strenght. But i could shoot you between the eyes from 500 yards.

The carrot of Nagelsmann must have been too much for Levy.

Anyway.....thanks Conte.......don't let the door hit your arse on the way out....

But also thank you Conte for speaking some home truths......let's see what the reaction is.
The guy just got fired less than 48 hours ago ffs. You'd think even if Real were banging down his door he'd need at least a week or so before jumping into something new.

Your obsession with Levy is mind boggling.

I don't like to use the word hate.

Is he the only disliked Spurs manager in the last 30 years?!

Ramos, Santini, Joel Martin, Jose, Nuno, AVB, Poch, George, raham, Hoddle, Venabals, Mason, Allen, Houghon, Pleat, Sherwood, Redknap, Gross, Francis........

We can announce that Head Coach Antonio Conte has left the Club by mutual agreement. We achieved Champions League qualification in Antonio’s first season at the Club. We thank Antonio for his contribution and wish him well for the future.

Cristian Stellini will take the team as Acting Head Coach for the remainder of the season, along with Ryan Mason as Assistant Head Coach.

Daniel Levy, Chairman: “We have 10 Premier League games remaining and we have a fight on our hands for a Champions League place. We all need to pull together. Everyone has to step up to ensure the highest possible finish for our Club and amazing, loyal supporters.”
Condescending prick.

Abusing our loyalty is what you're in it for Discount Dan. Fucking do one yourself!

I'll remind people of this when the impending ticket price hike comes in this summer, during a cost of living crisis.

Last edited:

Ramos, Santini, Joel Martin, Jose, Nuno, AVB, Poch, George, raham, Hoddle, Venabals, Mason, Allen, Houghon, Pleat, Sherwood, Redknap, Gross, Francis........

Sherwood's entitlement when he had the job was very jarring and he's only been more arrogant since time has gone on. I'm pretty sure a fair number of fans didn't particularly like how Redknapp conducted himself off the pitch either even though he did have a good tenure in charge on the pitch. I'm pretty sure most of those names just ranged from apathy to pity.

For me, he’s the only one I’ve had a genuine dislike for. I’ve had others where I couldn’t wait for them to go but more because they just weren’t a good fit or we were on a run of really bad form, but Conte is the first I specifically wanted away from Spurs because I couldn’t stand him anymore.

Thank fuck for that.

Didn't see Stellini staying on, that's a strange turn.

Also journos didn't have a clue which is to be expected.
Not strange at all, exactly what I expected. I posted in one of the threads saying there's no way Discount Dan is paying multiple managers simultaneously. Mason was always going to remain and it was down to whether Stellini wanted to take on the challenge or not.

Levy is so predictable.

He'll go for Nagelsmann, then Poch and then beg someone like Amorim to take the job when he gets desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom