Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so torn on the Poch back stuff.

He was very fun to watch and I enjoyed his time in charge greatly. But I don't want us to go running back to the "safe" option. I want us to strike out and build something new instead.

Wish we'd brought Mase in last week after Conte's previous media pity-fest and spared ourself all the new headaches.

Ok I'm saying it I thought the Antonio chant was fawning embarrassing crap and he hadn't earned it. The whole Spurs fans Conte relationship felt like the fans new he felt we were beneath him and trying desperately to make him love us.

I'm glad the bald weirdo is gone. Ridicule Mason Defoe ect they actually love the club. We need to get out respect back.

Ok I'm saying it I thought the Antonio chant was fawning embarrassing crap and he hadn't earned it. The whole Spurs fans Conte relationship felt like the fans new he felt we were beneath him and trying desperately to make him love us.

I'm glad the bald weirdo is gone. Ridicule Mason Defoe ect they actually love the club. We need to get out respect back.

💯 .. this is a great and historic football club, fuck Conte for real and I’m slightly embarrassed at the amount of fawning we as a fan base did for a manager who from day one kept us at arms length.

I wonder if Yaya will get a spot on Mason's interim staff or if he will be given more authority in the youth teams whilst Mason is in charge instead.

Every single Gold podcast:

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly
Could be worse...

Could be every We AreTottenhamTV one..
drugs-are-bad-excited.gif

I wonder if Yaya will get a spot on Mason's interim staff or if he will be given more authority in the youth teams whilst Mason is in charge instead.

I don't think Mase has been with the youth for some time now:

"On 4 November 2021, following the appointment of Antonio Conte as Head Coach, Mason was promoted to the role of First Team Coach after impressing Antonio Conte during his handling of leading training all week.[70][71]"

So what it Mase gets it and we make top 4? May be a push to make him permanent

Interesting point.

Maybe if he was club captain at some point and had won trophies with us as a player, he'd get a bit more leeway with the fanbase and allowed to run with things for a bit. Happened down the road.

So what it Mase gets it and we make top 4? May be a push to make him permanent

The ego’s of the likes of Romero, Richarlison, Kane, etc will not allow them to accept someone like Mason (no offense to him but he hasn’t proved himself as a manager at any level).. these types of players need a big name manager or someone who is widely discussed as maybe the next big thing in European football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom