Has Conte Been Sacked Yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When is Conte sacked?

• Tonight

Votes: 26 12.3%
  • Tomorrow

Votes: 63 29.9%
  • Next week

Votes: 33 15.6%
  • Week of Everton game

Votes: 6 2.8%
  • Is still in charge against Everton

Votes: 83 39.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think Poch wants to come back. Infact I dont think he’d touch spurs with a barge pole. He was essentially stabbed in the back after years of insane coaching. The first sign of needing backing and poof he was gone.

What makes you think Levy would back Poch this time?

Fuckin’ ENIC trolls

I dont think Poch wants to come back. Infact I dont think he’d touch spurs with a barge pole. He was essentially stabbed in the back after years of insane coaching. The first sign of needing backing and poof he was gone.

What makes you think Levy would back Poch this time?

Fuckin’ ENIC trolls

Poch burnt out the squad with extended training sessions and broke them. Trippier went into detail of this in an interview. Said the squad was fed up with training 7 days a week and endless running. By the time the games came around they were knackered.

What tier is the Telegraph?

What tier is the Telegraph?

My mate works there, they have plenty of contacts in the club. Looks like its pretty much a case of waiting for the announcement now.

Kinda ironic that people criticised him for not using the squad players and youth.....and he brings on Sarr to close out the last few minutes of a game and it costs him his job.

I bet Levy is currently working out the economics of poaching Will Still from Riems.
IE, how cheap he can get the compensation for and how low he can get the salary, throw in the weekly fine for not being qualified and what is the package worth?

Young - tick
Potential - tick
Cheap - tick (probably)

Very Spursy appointment

My mate works there, they have plenty of contacts in the club. Looks like its pretty much a case of waiting for the announcement now.

Kinda ironic that people criticised him for not using the squad players and youth.....and he brings on Sarr to close out the last few minutes of a game and it costs him his job.
The loss had nothing to do with Sarr. It’s an unfortunate pen but to make it appear that he’s the reason why we lost the game is just wrong.

I’d go as far as saying our youth has showed more passion and drive than the bulk of the starting 11.

f5 GIF

All…day

And if Mason had an ounce of sense he would say no.

And does no one recall Aston Villa @ home under this clown ? For fuck sake wake up and smell the camel shit. Mason managed to fuck up to the extent that we finished below West Ham and into the Fucking conference league.

He was not a success. He led directly into a summer of such abject misery that we were begging to bring Nuno into the club.

This is as daft as having a squad player like Dier become the key to your defence. Actually no, Dier is an international player. With some standing in the game. Mason was a bang average player who Levy and Poch fucked off to Hull.

This is bloody madness.

Villa at home was 100% on Kane who did his Neville (I’m going Man City ) interview 2 days before !! Didn’t we win 4 out of 6 with Mason ? That ratio would get top 4!!

Bringing on Sarr did not cost him his job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom