Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My comment was spot on anyway.

Im not a fan of forced, laboured mourning, but slagging off the victims of Hillsborough was something that bent cops and The Sun are famous for. Not sure Id wanna join that camp Mick.
so it wasn't spot on then Sammy - because the quote was a Shanks joke from the early 70's and had nothing to do with Hillsborough - if you had appreciated the context, then you wouldn't have made the comment
No big issues here, but like I said, it was a joke of its time, not some social commentary

so it wasn't spot on then Sammy - because the quote was a Shanks joke from the early 70's and had nothing to do with Hillsborough - if you had appreciated the context, then you wouldn't have made the comment
No big issues here, but like I said, it was a joke of its time, not some social commentary

I dont think they listen to that quote or "joke" and say "you know what, it was the 70's. I find that joke fakkin hilarious." I would imagine it has a very bitter and painful irony to them.

Anyway, I think its a shit joke. You like it, nothing more to talk about.

"Legendary Liverpool manager Bill Shankly once said, 'blah blah life death'. For the families of the victims at Hillsborough, the irony of Shankly's words has never stopped"

—the start of every newspaper article about the new Hillsborough revelations last season

How did you get 100+ rep in a day? Tits? It must have been tits... :ledleylick:

arianny-celeste-maxim-korea-sitting-grass-500x669.jpg

:chicco:

The deadline was based on us getting two replacements for less money.....

Mourinho doesn't want Willian, he just doesn't want bale at Madrid

So he'd rather face him directly in the Prem? As much credibility it may have with him being a vindictive, arrogant shit and as much as I wish it were true, he wouldn't be as successful as he's been without just a little bit of reasoning power.

So he'd rather face him directly in the Prem? As much credibility it may have with him being a vindictive, arrogant shit and as much as I wish it were true, he wouldn't be as successful as he's been without just a little bit of reasoning power.

Chelsea with or without Willian will finish above spurs with or without bale

Chelsea have a far better chance of winning the cl if bale is at spurs

I'm not sure I entirely get the 'Bale won't be sold because of this' logic. Sure, Willian might have been considered cover, but so too will Lamela. We were all seemingly happy with one of the two at one point weren't we?

Back
Top Bottom