Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

maybe we are going to claim that Willian had already signed for us and was intimidated into joining chelsea.

ala John Obi Mikel.

clearly im not serious

Can we really moan about Chelsea after laughing at the Scousers for the last two days?

If he comes, great, if he doesnt, then I hope he enjoys the Capital One cup and Chelsea's bench.
Im liking the way our team is shaping up anyway.

That is a fair point.

Its the general smugness of Mourinho on the matter that completely rubs me the wrong way.

Most of his gigs were at toy clubs where money was no object. Simply out-spend the competition for the best in the world and then have a laugh at their expense.

He is an arrogant douche-bag of the highest order for sure after this one.

That bloke won't be so smug when somebody pushes a glass into his face.
Obviously that would be wrong and something I'm totally against, just hope he looks over his shoulder for a while, for his sake.

To all the tottenham fans out there, watch this video:
ahhhh youtube. in which every shit eating turdwaffle thinks he is able to share his halfwitted opinions with the masses. that one even has his own little intro. Pity he doesn't realise that most of the racist knuckle draggers at scumford bridge would stab him for being "an immigant", if they got half a chance.

To all the tottenham fans out there, watch this video:

A) i see a resemblance
B) I can obviously see why he is at home making a youtube by himself on a Friday night vs scooping up some tail at the pub
C) Good to know that there are still some rocking the Soul Glo
soulgloweddie.jpg

Back
Top Bottom