Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of the people in this thread need to have a word with themselves.

Words like 'shameful', 'greedy', 'cannot be trusted' - are you having a laugh? Do you really think anyone else other that Spurs fans give a toss?

The fella has been offered more money to move 10 miles down the road where he has the chance of winning the CL and a better shot at the league than us - I don't like it either but they are the facts.

I ain't happy about it but at the same time the reaction of some of you is cringe worthy and making us sound just as bad as Liverpool fans who we all enjoy laughing at and mocking, it's embarrassing, lets be gracious and move on if he does in fact choose Chelsea.

Yep. We've done the same thing to Liverpool almost 3 times in the space of a year, can't throw our toys out of the pram when another club does it to us.

But I do find it strange how he is willing to gamble on his future at the next World Cup, how often do you get a chance to play a World Cup in your own country? I can't see him starting more than 15 league games for them. He'd play almost every game if he came to us. Also, why the fuck are they prepared to bench/sell Mata? He's the best player at their club and the best midfielder in the league. Seems unnecessary to bring Willian in when they are cyring out for a top striker.

Oh, and go fuck yourself Jose

At the end of the day (Glenn Hoddle, 1998) he was never really a plan A for us was he, Anzhi went nuts and put everyone up for sale. We saw he was available and went for it. We have missed out on a player who wasn't really part of the overall plan. I would assume now that we will shift our cross hairs onto our original target.

I'm hoping the original target all along has been KEEPING BALE!!

Otherwise, EVERYTHING is a PlanB!!!

YzEVO.gif

I think the real shame is that we now won't have a trio of Brazilians at the club in World Cup year!! (if you don't count Gomes... Which I'm not!)

But I guess they've got Luiz, Oscar and Ramires to keep WI££IAN company on the cold winter nights!!

Dammit, I'm over him already... Am just bracing myself for when the reality of the INEVITABLE Bale transfer finally happens....
I've still got a childlike hope it may ALL just be a big ruse....
Boy am I in for a shock this weekend!!!

Last edited:
Good idea. I had some 'ITK' yesterday about a medical which was almost certainly bullshit. I started typing it and then stopped and had serious words with myself. If we had The Ostrich I could have passed on to admin without feeling like a prize piece.

People have messages me in the past on here and I will post as the cobra... Or The Ostrich accordingly... If I think it is worth it

I think the real shame is that we now won't have a trio of Brazilians at the club in World Cup year!!
But I guess they've got Luiz, Oscar and Ramires to keep him company on the cold winter nights!!

Dammit, I'm over him already... Am just bracing myself for when the reality of the INEVITABLE Bale transfer finally happens....
I've still got a childlike hope it may ALL just be a big ruse....
Boy am I in for a shock this weekend!!!

paulinhob.png
:gomes: :sandro:

Yep. We've done the same thing to Liverpool almost 3 times in the space of a year, can't throw our toys out of the pram when another club does it to us.

But I do find it strange how he is willing to gamble on his future at the next World Cup, how often do you get a chance to play a World Cup in your own country? I can't see him starting more than 15 league games for them. He'd play almost every game if he came to us. Also, why the fuck are they prepared to bench/sell Mata? He's the best player at their club and the best midfielder in the league. Seems unnecessary to bring Willian in when they are cyring out for a top striker.

Oh, and go fuck yourself

Oh, and go fuck yourself Jose
I'm hoping the original target all along has been KEEPING BALE!!

Otherwise, EVERYTHING is a PlanB!!!
Don't see it that way myself! The business and progression we have made as a Club this Summer (and we have been building towards this) with the signings already made. The quality we have seen from our academy players breaking into the first 11. The quality still to do so! I only see a club in the ascendancy and one that has attracted a type of footballer (non-mercenary) who has bought into the quality of the surroundings (The Lodge) the Chairman's and Coaches ambitions and goals for the future at THFC! Professionals, that want to be apart of a new era in the EPL! Pride before Payment!

COYS!!

Don't see it that way myself! The business and progression we have made as a Club this Summer (and we have been building towards this) with the signings already made. The quality we have seen from our academy players breaking into the first 11. The quality still to do so! I only see a club in the ascendancy and one that has attracted a type of footballer (non-mercenary) who has bought into the quality of the surroundings (The Lodge) the Chairman's and Coaches ambitions and goals for the future at THFC! Professionals, that want to be apart of a new era in the EPL! Pride before Payment!

COYS!!
Sorry for quoting myself! But this is what disappoints me with Bale! He could have made club history had he stayed!

I doubt the Hillsborough families agree with that
a. The quote precedes Hillsborough by about 20 years
b. Its a joke and has fuck all to do with self induced disasters caused by drunken football fans crushing their fellow fans to death - its a joke about the game of football.

but apart from those 2 points Sammy, your comment was apposite and spot on.
:)

a. The quote precedes Hillsborough by about 20 years
b. Its a joke and has fuck all to do with self induced disasters caused by drunken football fans crushing their fellow fans to death - its a joke about the game of football.

but apart from those 2 points Sammy, your comment was apposite and spot on.
:)

My comment was spot on anyway.

Im not a fan of forced, laboured mourning, but slagging off the victims of Hillsborough was something that bent cops and The Sun are famous for. Not sure Id wanna join that camp Mick.

Back
Top Bottom