Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh god. I've got my hopes up again even though I know I'm setting myself up for a fall. What a fucking cock. :vdvcry:

would be great if he cunted mourinho off after that press conference though

wouldn't get my hopes up though, Willians history suggests he goes to the highest bidder and his agent is all about the money but then they all are

there's still hope!

(definitely bollocks)

They're quite a few cuntski fans that wouldn't mind if he ended up at Spurs - more so if they knew Spurs was his first choice, but mostly because they think it's a waste of £30m that could be spent on a defender or a striker.

Oh god. I've got my hopes up again even though I know I'm setting myself up for a fall. What a fucking cock. :vdvcry:
normally this kinda stuff doesnt phase me, but after Mourinho's press conferences, I'll laugh my arse mung off if Willian turns them down. even if he then went to liverpool and signed for them, it would be worth it.

If he wants to rot on the bench in a world cup year then thats his choice. He clearly has a fantastic agent who wants the best for his player. Thick as shit

So apparently, Willian is gonna sign for Chelski after, we (supposedly) fly him over and spend time and money giving him a medical! Am I boverd? Only at the piss take! Not that he is'nt coming to The Lane!

You know when you get that feeling, that slight ache in your gut of disappointment! Well, I ain't!! The quality, we have brought in so far. The progression, in every aspect as a Club, we have made/seen recently. The fantastic prospects (player/academy wise) we have in addition, Townsend, Rose, Carroll and alike! How can I be! When I look at our squad to date. I don't see mercenaries. I see quality players who have been convinced to sign and join, by the set up they have seen and belief in the Chairman and manager that THFC are a club in the ascendancy. Likewise those that have chosen to stay!

Willian! Williasmam!!

COYS!!

At the end of the day (Glenn Hoddle, 1998) he was never really a plan A for us was he, Anzhi went nuts and put everyone up for sale. We saw he was available and went for it. We have missed out on a player who wasn't really part of the overall plan. I would assume now that we will shift our cross hairs onto our original target.

Jim Shite currently attempting to 'pooh-pooh' the deal while attempting to 'woo' the Ladies up at SSN in advance of his BIG DAY on DEADLINE DAY, circa.Sept 2nd 2013!

Actually, hang on, he's added that with assuming Bale is off, and Willian is being brought in to replace him...

HEADLINE GRABBING JOCK CUNT!
Don't let these media parasites get to you! They all go to the same various job interviews and all turn up late! And the one that comes up with the most elaborate excuse, biggest load of bollocks for the reason why, gets the job!!

oay3z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom