Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

MrS - mourinho has always been a self centered arrogant little shit - remember the eye gouging incident? He is a spoilt little narcissitic turd. My 5 year old son behaves better than this churlish brat. Get him and his ilk OUT of English football now. Oh for the days of Billy Nick, shankly, stokoe etc.
Couldn't agree more - thank F@kc we have AVB and the good manner he portrays. I just think JM is worse than ever-maybe bitter over Utd rejection? Why go back to the scum. In football - you never return!

there's still hope!

(definitely bollocks)

Interesting regardless. So if Anzhi has accepted both bids, correct me if I'm wrong, but does the player not have say in where he goes at that point? From my understanding the agents will only have the power to make the decision if Anzhi formally rejects our bid.

MrS - mourinho has always been a self centered arrogant little shit - remember the eye gouging incident? He is a spoilt little narcissitic turd. My 5 year old son behaves better than this churlish brat. Get him and his ilk OUT of English football now. Oh for the days of Billy Nick, shankly, stokoe etc.
Oooh a bit of rose tinted spectacles here - because Shanks never made piss taking jokes about other teams - did he?
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, I'd draw the curtains"

Interesting regardless. So if Anzhi has accepted both bids, correct me if I'm wrong, but does the player not have say in where he goes at that point? From my understanding the agents will only have the power to make the decision if Anzhi formally rejects our bid.

You're going to make @ Éperons Éperons head explode.

Not wanting this to turn into a RAWK style meltdown but although he'd be a rotation option at Chelsea he'd be guaranteed CL football consistently in a team immediately challenging for the title, for us he'd be first choice in a team looking likely to push on and get into the top 4 but while it seems to be the direction we're heading in it's by no means an inevitability. I can see benefits both ways for him and coming out of this situation it's not Willian who's fucked us but Chelsea and the agents.

You're forgetting the worst part about the eye-gouging incident, when he "forgot" Tito Vilanova's name in the press conference afterwards and claimed to not know who "Pito" was, with pito being slang for penis.

Such a child...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom