Have Chelsea signed Willian yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

because Liverpool's supporters were acting under the impression that no one had heard of him until they got interested. remember, they (are claiming they) never had a bid accepted, and yet we somehow stole him from them.
Its semantics, i know, but there is a difference
I realise there are differences, but the end result is the same - neither of us get him and the team he's bumped to have gloating supporters. It was funny for us, until it happened to us.

Found it on sc
1234439_10151793433024914_1927025610_n.jpg

"Chelsea have agreed a £30m deal to sign attacking midfielder Willian from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala subject to a work permit hearing.

"The 25-year-old Brazilian was close to joining Tottenham after undergoing a medical on Wednesday. But it is understood Chelsea made their move at around 18:00 BST on Thursday, with a fee and personal terms agreed within 24 hours.

"Willian will undergo a medical before his work permit hearing takes place next week."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/23807421 (15:28)

So we did it the wrong way round???

"Chelsea have agreed a £30m deal to sign attacking midfielder Willian from Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala subject to a work permit hearing.

"The 25-year-old Brazilian was close to joining Tottenham after undergoing a medical on Wednesday. But it is understood Chelsea made their move at around 18:00 BST on Thursday, with a fee and personal terms agreed within 24 hours.

"Willian will undergo a medical before his work permit hearing takes place next week."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/23807421 (15:28)

So we did it the wrong way round???
Funny if not granted a work permit!
Blatantly a formality though...

Master class in transfer shenanigans by Joorabchian.

From Mourinho protege grade B, no European football and good wages,
to Mourinho protege grade A, Europa League and better wages,
to Mourinho himself, Champions League and Oligarch wages.

All in one week

I'm selling all my Chelsea players in protest.
I was going to anyway because of GW3 and because the only one I would've kept, Mata, is decidedly unfavoured

Would have liked to have seen Willian in a Spurs shirt, don't know much about him other than youtube, but the thought of a Brazilian wearing a number 10 holds some appeal. But I can't get too down about a player I have never seen play.

My only concern is that the Mourinho media love fest is in full flow and the egotist is wallowing in it like a pig wallows in it's own shit. He is trolling us, or should that be specifically AVB. The press are already doing their apprentice VS master routine, one rag has already got a headline of Chelsea 1 Spurs 0. I just hope AVB keeps his head down and doesn't get drawn in (e.g. spiral of negativity).

On a positive note, I think we will now end up getting Pjanic (and save €22m), Lamela, Chriches and Halilovic. Would love it if Willian failed his medical with us, now there is something to ponder.

Back
Top Bottom