Have we signed Willian José yet?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

hey guys, I dont believe that we should pay one penny more than 12 mil for Willian Jose because when Kane comes back, he would be a squad player unless Mourinho would play 2 up front.

Seems like your typical cheap levy signing. Relatively unheard of, no big clubs want him, above average janssen type buy. I expect a bit part player that will have a few games here and there and then sold to Stoke for 10m a few years down the line

hey guys, I dont believe that we should pay one penny more than 12 mil for Willian Jose because when Kane comes back, he would be a squad player unless Mourinho would play 2 up front.

I think it’s all dependent on how he’s used £12m in today’s market is nothing.The thing is I don’t know enough about him to say what he should be worth and I think that goes for most of us. What I do know is that if he’s effective no matter his role his value will increase so for me it’s about what will he bring to the team. From the very limited insight YouTube videos can give us I think he could be useful but the price I’m not too sure. £18-£20m?!?! Is that fair? I’d say yes under the right payment structure maybe similar to sissoko’s £5m a year for four years?! Not bad to me

Willian José arrived with a group of players [YESTERDAY] and a frown on his face, gesturing with his hand and telling them to record the footage to they could spread their lies. Once training started, the Brazilian could be heard shouting: "Liars!"

With his departure looking more likely, he didn't like that the press reported on his links with Tottenham. There is still no agreement for his exit and he is aware that his actions might have a negative consequence on the outcome of a potential deal. He trained as normal with his teammates but some of them were clearly annoyed with his attitude. The manager has not ruled Willian José out of the Mallorca game [SUNDAY 17:30]but it is highly unlikely that he features.

Back
Top Bottom