Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didnt See That Coming GIF by Big Brother
Jurgen Klinsmann great player shocking coach.....anyway this means

View: https://youtu.be/hQo1HIcSVtg?si=D_gfE8Zp2gaxVNmO

Just looking at some stats.

About 50 places between the teams on the Fifa rankings.
70% possession for SK and ZERO shots on target. WTF were they doing with the ball?
Jordan, with 30% possession had almost as many on target as SK had at all.

We should recruit from the Middle East. Jordan has some quality players and they play with heart.

Other than Sonny and Kim MJ I think it’s clear the other South Korean players in Europe are just there for teams to make money. Wow they are shocking.

Maybe include Hwang in there but I think he just hit a purple patch this season. Not convinced he’s a decent player.

We should recruit from the Middle East. Jordan has some quality players and they play with heart.

Other than Sonny and Kim MJ I think it’s clear the other South Korean players in Europe are just there for teams to make money. Wow they are shocking.

Maybe include Hwang in there but I think he just hit a purple patch this season. Not convinced he’s a decent player.
Jordan are terrible technically. They just played their fundamentals well against a terrible SK. Also, Lee-Kang In is decent, he just wasn't at his best tonight.

Klinsmann is the Luis Enrique of Korea. Keeping possession just for the sake of it. Should not even be allowed in the dressing room. Takes some kind of incompetence to draw and lose to Jordan with this Korean squad...

Jordan are terrible technically. They just played their fundamentals well against a terrible SK.

Klinsmann is the Luis Enrique of Korea. Keeping possession just for the sake of it. Should not even be allowed in the dressing room. Takes some kind of incompetence to draw and lose to Jordan with this Korean squad...
but from the looks of it, they had a few players that just blew past the Koren players and looked threatening every time they touched the ball.

But maybe the South Koreans (ex Sonny) are just bad

I remember Richie making a mockery out of them multiple times during the WC 😂

but from the looks of it, they had a few players that just blew past the Koren players and looked threatening every time they touched the ball.
That's because the Koreans were coached so badly, they had no clue where to stand on the pitch. They looked like they had no clue on which foot every Jordan player prefers. That's terrible management.

Also, you can't compare the Jordan defeat to the Brazil one. Brazil are easily better than SK. Jordan should've easily been way worse than SK.

Back
Top Bottom