Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really don't understand all this argy bargy. Surely the bottom line has to be we want all our players to be successful in our squad. Even if I don't particularly rate a player, I want them to play well and prove me wrong. Get behind all of them whilst they are wearing the shirt!

How on earth can you say someone as one footed as Lamela is a better all around footballer than Son is beyond more. And Son can do more with his left foot than Lamela can. Son can do everything Lamela can do and more - he's played plenty of through balls - to Dele against City and to Chadli against Leicester spring to mind.

Especially with the probable arrival of Zaha I don't think there's any room left for Lamela, and if Poch thought different then why no contract? I'm expecting a new one for Son soon.

Not really any point in giving an injured player a new contract whether you want to keep them or not.

How on earth can you say someone as one footed as Lamela is a better all around footballer than Son is beyond more. And Son can do more with his left foot than Lamela can. Son can do everything Lamela can do and more - he's played plenty of through balls - to Dele against City and to Chadli against Leicester spring to mind.

Especially with the probable arrival of Zaha I don't think there's any room left for Lamela, and if Poch thought different then why no contract? I'm expecting a new one for Son soon.

Have you forgotten how well Lamela used to play for us. He a bloody good footballer, Bernardo Silva is a bit one footed as well, not ideal but you can still be great.

If we are talking close control, passing, defending then yes I would say Lamela is better.

Have you forgotten how well Lamela used to play for us. He a bloody good footballer, Bernardo Silva is a bit one footed as well, not ideal but you can still be great.

If we are talking close control, passing, defending then yes I would say Lamela is better.

No, I haven't forgotten and I don't want to see it again. A wide forward who always cuts inside, even when there's space out wide. I found him infuriating to watch - I'll take Son every day of the week. He's a defender's nightmare, he can take it either way. Lamela is predictable. I hear this argument that he has to play as a number 10. Dele can play anywhere across the front, do can Eriksen, and so can Son. Do you know why? Because there simply better players.

My eyes tell me this and so does the league table and the goals for column. Lamela hasn't been missed and won't be if he's sold.

No, I haven't forgotten and I don't want to see it again. A wide forward who always cuts inside, even when there's space out wide. I found him infuriating to watch - I'll take Son every day of the week. He's a defender's nightmare, he can take it either way. Lamela is predictable. I hear this argument that he has to play as a number 10. Dele can play anywhere across the front, do can Eriksen, and so can Son. Do you know why? Because there simply better players.

My eyes tell me this and so does the league table and the goals for column. Lamela hasn't been missed and won't be if he's sold.
Why does one player make you so angry I have never understood this.

He doesn't make me angry. It's his bloody fan boys I can't stand.

Not really noticed the Lamela fan boys at the lane... but the son fan boys, see an awful lot of them and they tend to spend the whole game recording it on there phone....
But each to there own, didn't wanna spoil it and tell em the game is on sky sports.....
I do still rate Lamela, we can see how the likes of son and trippier have improved this season but Lamela has been injured so we will never know for him, but he ain't going to walk straight back into the starting 11 and is going to have to show something pretty special in training to get back into the team in my eyes, but would rather him stay and fight for his place then be off loaded on the cheap to flourish else where.......

This, coming from a cunt who feigned closet gayness to attract sympathy? Fuck off goat, ya useless wee cunt. You're a stain on this forum; a horrible little bastard.

Incorrect x a billion you sad, pathetic trolling piece of shit. How many times have you been binned now? There's a reason you keep getting put away, and not me. It's because the forum in general view you as a bigger waste of space than they do me.

Truth hurts, bitch.

The only 'like' your post has received so far has been from Mindblown for goodness sake, the resident forum gooner, who nobody takes seriously.

Time to accept the facts that nobody wants you here, and move on, before you lose your dignity as well as your marbles you utter knobcheese.

Peace out :)

Easy to slate a player for being crap when he has a long term injury and therefore can't prove you wrong on the pitch. Ridiculous post. He'll make you look silly within a game or two of returning next season I'm sure.

Easy to slate a player for being crap when he has a long term injury and therefore can't prove you wrong on the pitch. Ridiculous post. He'll make you look silly within a game or two of returning next season I'm sure.

Enough of Lamela. He's yesterday's news and may never play for Spurs again. This is the Son thread, a player who's living up to the fee we paid and is a big part of our future.

To be fair to NW1gooner, he's not wrong that we haven't missed Lamela, quite simply because the results prove we haven't.

Enough of Lamela. He's yesterday's news and may never play for Spurs again. This is the Son thread, a player who's living up to the fee we paid and is a big part of our future.
Just because a player doesn't currently play, it doesn't mean he won't be of use in the future. Strength in depth, etc.

To be fair to NW1gooner, he's not wrong that we haven't missed Lamela, quite simply because the results prove we haven't.

It would be overly generous to single out one sentence in the whole post to justify the whole post. Just because we don't miss him means fuck all really. We haven't missed Kane the last three or four games, should we get rid of him too? Anyway, we arguably have missed Lamela this season, just not so much of late. It's all such a ridiculous notion anyway, Lamela is quality, he'll be back to show that next season so fuck the haters like NW1

Back
Top Bottom