Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This lad will be remembered as a real cult hero once his time at Spurs is done.

An absolutely superb player on his day. Fantastic today. And he was the bright spark throughout our drab spell.

This lad will be remembered as a real cult hero once his time at Spurs is done.

An absolutely superb player on his day. Fantastic today. And he was the bright spark throughout our drab spell.

He has improved so much over the last 18 months... Insane to think that he can't get a start most games.

From a fellow player perspective, he must be an absolute joy to have in the ranks.

This guy: :sonlol: \m/

(Loved the pic of him and big Kev today!)

Amazing energy levels, our fastest player on the ball, and wants to attack (none of this back to the goal stuff). He's also very popular in the squad and great for morale. Guilty of wasting chances, but no more than Kane. Hope he stays for years to come.

No, he'll be at the world cup with the rest of our top players. They're supposed to do it by 30 I believe. A good performance for South Korea on WC or at the Asian games could get him out of it. I actually don't think he'll end up doing it till he retires from top flight football. I think they'll find a way to get him out if it - maybe a league title or a CL winners medal would do the trick. I don't think it's in anyone's interest in South Korea to have their top player wasting his career in the military.

Thanks. It was a joke. I'm Swedish. We're facing South Korea in or WC group. But now that this is cleared up.

Fuck!

Still no proper song for the boy.

I think we should just sing his favourite South Korean pop song to show our love.

Somebody please get this man a song!

Stole this from SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur in the match thread but it's catchy and would be easy to get going.....

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhereeeeee!

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:

Modern day saint (in footy terms).
I always knew Son had great skills but I will have to upgrade his rating for the patience he shows and ability to keep his level of play and atitute. Maybe he understands that a club has other aspects including perking up window etc. Definitely more than I think he does. Sure beats pouting for all purposes

Hardly but yesterday he was very good.

Like too many of our players this season though he lacks high level consistency.

Lets hope he goes on a strong run of good form.

I see what you mean. What I mean is Mane, Sane and Willian (an example) get credit for what they do, but Son does just as much if not more but doesn’t get as much credit.

Back
Top Bottom