Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sifting through the broken English... I sense you are insinuating there's some kind of conspiracy (racism?) at play here....

If you hold any conviction on the matter then why not just say what you actually think rather than posting cryptic twaddle?
Bitch you dont have to try to sense my broken english cryptic twaddle. It doesnt mattet what I say or what the fuck you can ever say here. Enjoy the game and the one of a kind special player you have in Son while hes here. Its all possible bc your Poch kept calling and Levy backed up w shrewd bet.

Bitch you dont have to try to sense my broken english cryptic twaddle. It doesnt mattet what I say or what the fuck you can ever say here. Enjoy the game and the one of a kind special player you have in Son while hes here. Its all possible bc your Poch kept calling and Levy backed up w shrewd bet.

:sonpoint:

....I shan't make a fuss about you calling me bitch; it's against my principals to be unkind to the mentally challenged. I'll resume this matter with your carer.

Yeh, but you're not "just" stating a fact are you...

It's utterly ridiculous that you somehow think people don't see your comments for what they are...

Grow up.

I think you're reading too much into things by suggesting I'm always looking to make a sly dig at Lamela at every opportunity. If he's still at the club next season he could actually be an important player for the first few games as he'll be one of few players of ours not participating in the World Cup.

I think you're reading too much into things by suggesting I'm always looking to make a sly dig at Lamela at every opportunity.

This has been an over-riding theme to your posting ever since I joined TFC. Your posting history speaks for itself.

Again, people are not as stupid as you hope....

If he's still at the club next season he could actually be an important player for the first few games as he'll be one of few players of ours not participating in the World Cup.

International career
Erik Lamela (4th from right) lining up with Argentina against Uruguay.
Lamela took part in the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup with the Argentina national under-20 team and scored three goals in four matches.[40]
Lamela made his debut with the Argentina national team on 25 May 2011 in a friendly game against Paraguay.[41]
On 3 September 2014, Lamela scored his first goal for the senior national team, putting Argentina 2–0 ahead against Germany, in an eventual 4–2 win in a rematch of the World Cup final.[42]
In May 2015, Lamela was selected by coach Gerardo Martino in Argentina's squad for the 2015 Copa América held in Chile.[43]
In 2016, Lamela was selected by coach Gerardo Martino in Argentina's squad for the 2016 Copa América. Lamela was part of the Argentine side that ran to the final. He was subbed on in the 111th minute of the final against Chile, which Chile won 4–2 on penalties.

I'd say if he has a decent second half of the season and stays fit there's every chance he goes to Russia.

Nice try Troll-boy.

Now, back to Son...

I reckon around 50% of TFC are trolls according to Airfixx Airfixx .
i.e anyone he disagrees with.
You know what a forum is, right?

I see your maths is as flawed as your reading comprehension.

50%????

Nah, just 2 or 3 childish idiots and the occasional oppo fan that comes for a ruck.

It seems to escape you (pressumably, as you say, you "only come here to vent" so are nowhere to he seen in the majority of threads) i actually have plenty of time for discussion, banter, provide info when i can etc. I just object to repetetive twats that stink the place up with their ground-hog day attitudes and constant gratuitous beating of certain thematic 'drums'.

I've said it before, but i judge behaviour in a forum community much like being sat round the table in a pub... Yeh, i might find myself arguing my points staunchly (much like id hope to recive in return) in amongst other banter, but attitudes to said community such as yours (and the few others i won't dignify with a mention) would find yourselves drinking alone very quickly.

I don't expect you give these comments any genuine consideration.... Its all been said before.

Dele playing like shit, on a yellow and lucky not to be sent off? CHECK

Dembele on a yellow and looking knackered? CHECK

Eriksen non existent? CHECK

Trippier being torn apart at every opportunity? CHECK

Winks playing like shite? CHECK

AFTER all that.....first sub of the day.....take off Son.

Yeah... even though I'm obviously biased towards Son, not taking off Trippier today seemed extremely confusing.

Stole this from SchmoodSpur SchmoodSpur in the match thread but it's catchy and would be easy to get going.....

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhereeeeee!

:dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude::dude:
Like it, but needs a bit more to it... Could go along the lines of:

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhere
He's our number 7, takes the yids to heaven, and he's got such lovely haiiiiiiiir!
Whoa-ohhhh, (something something)
Whoa-ohhhh, (something something something yeah)
Whoa-ohhhh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh
(Repeat)

Son was knackered as well and was no better than the above, only difference is that he wasn't on a yellow (because he never tackles anyone).

DRxhM1QX4AIngCt.jpg

Like it, but needs a bit more to it... Could go along the lines of:

Rhythm is a dancer, Heung Min Son's the answer, he can score from anywhere
He's our number 7, takes the yids to heaven, and he's got such lovely haiiiiiiiir!
Whoa-ohhhh, (something something something yeah)
Whoa-ohhhh, whoa-oh, whoa-oh
(Repeat)
does he have a song yet?! even iborra has a song...

Back
Top Bottom