Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Because a team with creative fullbacks and midfields can break an opposition defence, and provide balls to wingers more quickly on a break.

Do i have to explain football to you in general?

Like today Salahs goal came from robertsons cross.

he gets a a lot of good opportunities every game, though yes, many of those opportunities are self created. think the issue with son is he isn't clinical enough. it's usually the last 5% of his efforts that's usually missing - he could be scoring a lot more goals. his speed/pace, football IQ, ability to take on defenders, work rate, skill on the ball are all world class in my opinion.

the question I have is why Son doesn't take corners and/or free kicks? he's got a wicked ball.

The new trend of athletes (mainly soccer players) wearing those sports bras is so fucking douchey
Unsure if serious. They are what the sports scientists use to collect real time info on the players speeds, heart rates etc. in training and matches It has biometric sensors and gps chips sewn into it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom